Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Dachau tabs?

Hi Guys

I have seen the following for sale with just about every other type of Dachau unit tab there is, I have owned a few in the past and the others listed with these look fine to me. Looking at the following the construction looks totally correct to me?
    The British Freikorps one would be a hell of a find if it is real! Opinions much appreciated.

Many thanks

Patrick
    Attached Files

Indian legion!
    Attached Files

Comment

russian unit?
      Attached Files

Comment

never seen this one before
        Attached Files

Comment

or are they all delta fakes?

Comment

Tabs

While original SS tabs often have that white stitching, the chances of ALL of them having the white stitching in exactly the same place, gives the appearance they were all made by the same person. Amazing that they all stayed together for so long.

Comment

Delta

B. N. Singer

Comment

All Delta .... the Indian tab is NOTHING like the 3D detailed machine embroidery of the real thing.

I think the one you've never seen before was designed for the Hungarian Iron Guard and the 'Russian unit ?' is the Ukrainian
                Trident.

Ian.

Comment

delta copy I'm afraid.
                  if it was original your inbox would be full by now!!
                  sorry
                  wisches

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                    All Delta .... the Indian tab is NOTHING like the 3D detailed machine embroidery of the real thing.

I think the one you've never seen before was designed for the Hungarian Iron Guard and the 'Russian unit ?' is the Ukrainian
                    Trident.

Ian.

Hey Ian you meant to say Romanian Iron Guard. Unfortunately all Delta tabs.

Rene Chavez
                    www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

Doh, yep, of course. Typing quick as tea was ready

Comment

Collar Tabs

As the other posters have stated: All Delta reporoductions.

Charles Betz

Comment

They were all produced by Kurt Nesbitt who did business as Reisenhaft Enterprises, out of New Jersey. When he sold all he could at retail, Nesbitt sold the remaining production to Delta International of Lafayette, California. If I recall, they were introduced around 1969.

Bob Hritz
                          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Thanks Guys, lesson learnt, I will pay real close attention to that white stitching in future. Appreciate your time

Best

Patrick

Comment

Tab

There's nothing wrong with white stitching on some tabs. I'm not an expert on this, but my remarks were mostly about all the stitching being almost exactly the same. In reality, it varies greatly from tab to tab. Here's a "Dachau" example.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X