Any nice cultural pieces at the SOS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any nice cultural pieces at the SOS?

I was wondering if anyone found any nice cultural pieces at the SOS?

While I was there, I saw some interesting Allach pieces (which may or may not have been original) and at a bunch of obviously fake carved wooden plates.

Did anyone else have better luck?

Erich

Sos?

I think the best possibility to purchase some fine cultural beauties at reasonable prices and without any risk is the E-stand.

Comment

I guess given the number of replies from those in attendance, the answer is no.

Comment

Cultural pieces

Originally posted by ETN View Post
        I was wondering if anyone found any nice cultural pieces at the SOS?

While I was there, I saw some interesting Allach pieces (which may or may not have been original) and at a bunch of obviously fake carved wooden plates.

Did anyone else have better luck?

Erich
        Yes, I saw those plates too. Junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
          Yes, I saw those plates too. Junk.
          Yep. They also seem to have quite a plethora of Gahr Jewelry as well

Comment

Originally posted by ETN View Post
            Yep. They also seem to have quite a plethora of Gahr Jewelry as well
            Why does this combined with fake plates make me think of a certain dealer?

To bad they try to pass things of as original. They would have made nice gifts or conversationpeices if priced correctly. Now they just taint the whole inventory making you pass on everything offered. Same goes for the fellow who sells fake autographs and Eva Braun stuff. I really didn't know she was a nativ american untill I visited that page and saw "her" old belongings.

Comment

Apart from their mass product, the Ehrenring, real Gahr jewelry pieces are just not around.

And it is hard to say what would be a correct price for really unique and beautiful cultural pieces - and who would be really willing to pay a correct price.

About five years ago Allach pieces were also still underestimated and meanwhile that has changed rapidly - I think the top cultural pieces are in the same situation of development as Allach was right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                Apart from their mass product, the Ehrenring, real Gahr jewelry pieces are just not around.

And it is hard to say what would be a correct price for really unique and beautiful cultural pieces - and who would be really willing to pay a correct price.

About five years ago Allach pieces were also still underestimated and meanwhile that has changed rapidly - I think the top cultural pieces are in the same situation of development as Allach was right now.
                And the new books on Allach didn't hurt either!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X