BD Publishing

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what happens when prices get outrageous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't believe my eyes - such an old & well-known repro used to model its reverse die , ridges around the feet & all , a very strange mistake on this level .. ?!

This could still be changed of course - so keep on your toes . Invaluable info which - for now - makes me want to sort out the good ones even more .
    So fork'em over , John ( and yes , I do already regret not buying that frosted M1/8 ) .. !
    Attached Files

Comment

yeah, the reverse is junk for now....anyway with all this garbage around it only makes finding the real stuff more rewarding, Chris sorry we did not hook up Thurs, J

Comment

Guess that we will see a lot of them on caps from the dealers...

Comment

That's alright, John. I was so exhausted by 2:00PM that I had to head home, LOL!

Best, Chris

Comment

HI Chris...

I actually left early on Saturday as well, my feet were killing me and I wanted to hit the road in daylight for a change,

John

Comment

I hope Emiel posts the CuPal SP40 skull that I posted here thinking it might be a fake. It fooled everyone, me included. Emiel took it off the cap to inspect it, fake.
              Shown on 2 forums given a thumbs up as well. Emiel and Chris will expose it in detail here in a future thread.
              Glad I dont collect skulls anymore...I will stick to SS helmets.

BTW have you guys tried magnification to 200x on these? It totally undresses even the best SS decal fakes. Could work with insignia so insignia doesnt have to be removed?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X