Fake visor for laughs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake visor for laughs

A guy I "sometimes" get stuff from gets a LOT of bogus stuff in.
    Here is the famous DBGM marked green SS visor he just got in today. Only $2850.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Even I can spot this one!did you clue him in as to its fake status?
      Last edited by ValhallaMilitaria; 02-23-2011, 06:44 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Did it come in the Danish cookie tin under it? That probably have more value and you can eat the cookies.

Comment

Actually it did come (with the walk-in) in the tin. I've delt with him for almost 20 years off and on. He doesn't want to know it's fake and wouldn't believe me if I told him. I've tried before.

BUT every once and a while he gets something good in his shop so I always check it out.

Comment

I know a guy like that too, he has text book garbage and he does not care what you show him or tell him. He still comes up with good stuff on occasion and he buys and trades with rather scary people I would never want to talk to so I still stay in touch.

Comment

I have a guy like this too....calls me about once a month with a great TR item that turns out to be junk, still, once in a while its a decent one.
              Originally posted by Military Trader View Post
              Actually it did come (with the walk-in) in the tin. I've delt with him for almost 20 years off and on. He doesn't want to know it's fake and wouldn't believe me if I told him. I've tried before.

BUT every once and a while he gets something good in his shop so I always check it out.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X