SS Sturmbannfuhrer coat and hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Sturmbannfuhrer coat and hat

Hello again, could you take a peek at this coat and share some insight please? I think the sleeve eagle may be real and possibly the shoulder boards....the rest looks fake to me including the coat...the hat was posted earlier today on here...I am going to sell this as a set...I would like to be able to put a fair price on it, the armband of course, is pure garbage but it stays with this.

I thank you all for your knowledge and time!
    Regards,
    Eric
    Attached Files

a few more
    Attached Files

Comment

some more
      Attached Files

Comment

a few more still
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ValhallaMilitaria; 02-23-2011, 05:55 PM. Reason: wrong pic

Comment

and again
          Attached Files

Comment

Coat

Nice sleeve eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
              Nice sleeve eagle.
              Thank you! I knew something had to be good!

Comment

This one stinks from afar, it's O.K. as long as you get it for the price of a tropical sleeve eagle.

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                  This one stinks from afar, it's O.K. as long as you get it for the price of a tropical sleeve eagle.

Richard
                  I got it for far less than that...there was so much fake stuff in this collection it made me sick to my stomach.and wary of offering serious money..why this guy wasted his money on garbage like that I will never understand...
                  Eric

Comment

On a purely positive note you haven't lost too much money so have the chance to learn a cheap lesson here

As the guys have said, an original tropical eagle.

Ian

Comment

Thanks Ian....I appreciate the chance to learn from you guys!....
                      Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                      On a purely positive note you haven't lost too much money so have the chance to learn a cheap lesson here

As the guys have said, an original tropical eagle.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
                        I got it for far less than that...there was so much fake stuff in this collection it made me sick to my stomach.and wary of offering serious money..why this guy wasted his money on garbage like that I will never understand...
                        Eric
                        That is always a sad thing to see, I have had to go to Widows and families etc, and tell them basically everything in a collection was fake and essentially worthless. The boards are Army Medical or TSD and appear real. The coat looks like a 1960s US Overcoat etc. Not too much there worth anything aside from the Eagle as noted and the boards (+- 40-50 US). The other stuff has come value like the hat etc. and the CT.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                          That is always a sad thing to see, I have had to go to Widows and families etc, and tell them basically everything in a collection was fake and essentially worthless. The boards are Army Medical or TSD and appear real. The coat looks like a 1960s US Overcoat etc. Not too much there worth anything aside from the Eagle as noted and the boards (+- 40-50 US). The other stuff has come value like the hat etc. and the CT.
                          I just had to do this, tell them it was worthless...but they were not surprised...he was a worthless person to them and a bigot who collected out of love of the nazi philosophy...his personal papers replete with racist comments scrawled on newspapers etc came with this lot. I threw out lots of trash.
                          Thanks for your comments...I appreciate the help.
                          Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                            Is the cuff title real? it can't be...can it?

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
                              Is the cuff title real? it can't be...can it?
                              No, I am just saying some of the fake stuff still has nickel and dime values for resale etc.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X