SS Sahariana Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Sahariana Tunic

I have been looking at a SS Sahariana tunic on Klaus Butschek website .

http://klaus-butschek.com/index.php?sid=x&shp=oxbaseshop&cl=details&anid=5kf 4d33280ed9fc68.73403409[/URL]

Can you please advise me as to what sort of money one of these should be; i have seen them on some websites at £ 700 ( $ 1100 ) up to this one at € 1300 $ 1800 .

What should i expect to pay for a good honest tunic ?? Also i am looking for a good stripped Salty SS Wool tunic I would appreciate your expertise on price guide / locating one of these .

Here ya go ... http://klaus-butschek.com/index.php?...9fc68.73403409

Ian

Comment

Thanks thats the one ive been looking at .

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
        interesting,abaut ten years ago i was the owner of this tunic,it was without eagle,medal loops ,ek band ah

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
          interesting,abaut ten years ago i was the owner of this tunic,it was without eagle,medal loops ,ek band ah

Jau, they just raised up Dollars, obviously a Common Practice in the Dealer Scene

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
            Is there any dealer out there who dos not deal with mixed up or
            "restored" SS clothing...
            I´m glad I have not bought any SS clothing yet because I could easily been fooled because I´m a new-bee and don´t know much. With so many bad dealers out there...

Comment

Thats Interesting ; thanks for the info . I thought it was a restored job :-) do you know of any others out there at the moment being offered ??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X