No announcement yet.

Jewish star ( cloth )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The star that started this thread I do not like at all, you can see where it has been printed in three parts. First one triangle, then the second and then the word. On the back you can see where something like a Dylon fabric pen was used to draw the lines. Uneven pressure used which would not occur in a stand roller method on a machine. To prove my point I will try and make a star today to show how quick and easy it is.

Comment

A few hours later and here is the result. Not perfect because I did it in a rush but shows what could be achieved.
      Attached Files

Comment

Great info David much appriciated

Comment

Not with the eagle stamp

No way

Most of these were locally produced the German staff took no interest as long as they were there or thereabouts in design and many variants exist. But if it makes you feel better please find the order that requires these to be stamped prior to sale.

Look at the museum pieces no eagle stamp on those,

Regards

Mark

Comment

Here's some info on their period production at " Twentse textielbedrijf De Nijverheid " ;

>> http://deoorlog.nps.nl/page/mappen/7...afl=5&d=780392

Attached Files

Comment

Eagle stamp is a typical faker artifact - to make sure that people "get it" that it is supposed to be WW2 German.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X