Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-dead head

hi i am new in the WAF
    im from germany and i have a question about the following item, i hav ask in the german forum but not a god answer.

I have this TK has an eternity to me, whether it is original is my question, yes or whom to assign to which it is the manufacturer.

I can not say whether the SS Death's Head is original, denoch it seems to me to have potential, just not 100% my collection area.

So now even the shape he is made of nickel silver, two pins made of nonferrous metal, a (marked in color!) neuverlöted and I have tried damlas a manufacturer logo
    Einzukrazen (OLC, so Overhoff)(so marked), which is not apparent from the front, he is from meien first few days, got him once irgendo at the flea market in a Kramkiste for very very little.

So, in case more pictures are needed please say what!

Pictures:
    http://www.militaria-fundforum.com/s...d.php?t=251005

Thank you all in advance!

how can I upload pictures?

Overhoff & Cie marked their SS cap skulls with the RZM mark M1/24 not OLC.

Ian

Comment

That piece in the link is not an original, looks like a cast fake to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
        That piece in the link is not an original, looks like a cast fake to me.
        i had marked it by my own with a knif (some years ago), at the time wen i got tis itim it has no marks from the producer.

Comment

Originally posted by ww2.collector View Post
          i had marked it by my own with a knif (some years ago), at the time wen i got tis itim it has no marks from the producer.
          I am totaly ignoring the markings in my post. The issue is that the item shows traces of cast manufacture, that, in my mind, is the kiss of death.

Das Stück zeigt Spuren von einer Gussherstellung; schwache Details und die typischen Pünktchen auf der Oberfläche, die man bei Originalen nicht findet.

Originale wurden geprägt, nicht gegossen.

Comment

Posting this picture for ww2.collector
            Attached Files

Comment

Reverse...
              Attached Files

Comment

That's crap in any language.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ww2.collector View Post
                      hi i am new in the WAF
                      im from germany and i have a question about the following item, i hav ask in the german forum but not a god answer.
                      Here it is the same answer, a fake.

PS: Bis jetzt habe ich noch immer keine Ahnung, warum der Totenkopf markiert werden sollte?

Comment

really poor ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant 08 View Post
                          Here it is the same answer, a fake.

PS: Bis jetzt habe ich noch immer keine Ahnung, warum der Totenkopf markiert werden sollte?
                          ich weis es selber nicht mehr war sozusagen mein erstes teil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X