X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
    I wrote him here is his reply:
    Because the buyer has been refunded, and i will send the information of the buyer to the forum moderators only.

I will not respond any further, as the buyer has been paid back 100 % of his money, and that should close the case / issues on it...

As of time of posting, the above highlighted has not happened

Comment

well if he paid paypal it takes time for it to go back in the buyers account 3 to 5 days,but it would still show pending,but I dont believe this is the case,as this guy has had no more activity here and seems to be a real #$=)(*#?"!!!

Comment

Terrible. I'm sorry to hear someone got sharkbit.

Comment

Money has been refunded, everyone can simmer down.

There are 2 sides to every story and a lot of people are just speculating as to what went down. The information known looks bad, but you can't convict him without knowing all the facts and only he and the buyer know them. Open forum discussion in many cases has just been flaming seller.

The seller is getting emails and PM that are inconsistent with forum rules. People are writing him that have no clue what happened. Let the Moderators and Administrators of this Forum deal with it please.
          https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Jeff,
            I want to make it clear that I never contacted the seller, never even thought to. And also I mean no disrespect with this post.

But you tell us in a condescending way to "simmer down",..... well of course we are "riled up", some one with bogus material, is posting it on e-stand as authentic in an attempt to defraud members. This seller, as been shown, is also selling similar material on i-offer, a known venue for repros and fakes.
            Seller has never answered questions in a straight forward manner and is always elusive with the facts. It's only when he gets "busted" when situation gets remedied.
            I am interested in what the "other side" of the " 2 sides to every story" is.
            I would like to bring, again, this thread to your attention;

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=471229

Have you researched that thread, and this one?
            Something just isn't right here, and no disrespect, but your handling of this matter puts the credibility of the e-stand on shaky ground. Maybe we have it all wrong and this guy is(or is not) really a disabled vet with a sick wife and needs quick money for her medical bills and is an expert tailor that collects period fabrics while having no idea that he is selling fraudulant items. Is that possible? Maybe, but doubtful. He appears to be telling alot of stories on alot of different forums/venues while trying to also sell on venues....most importantly, here on the e-stand.

Jeff, do you understand why some members here want answers and the mysterious veil of secrecy over this seller of repro and(undisclosed) "Frankenstein" items????

This is just my two cents and(again) I mean no disrespect.

Best regards,
            Jp

Comment

Odd, but there's another Hochland brownshirt on Manion's right now with metal insignia, sans the Stahlhelm badge.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Clark View Post
                Let the Moderators and Administrators of this Forum deal with it please.

And on that note this thread is closed, the buyer who does not want to be named has confirmed he has had a refund to me.

Any other action taken will be down to the administration.

I will add these photos to the fake uniform thread in case it turns up again, did anyone else save images of the other ss tunics if so pm me

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X