Jul-Leuchter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jul-Leuchter

first Time I handle such Piece, so I would like to get some comments from the experts....so far I like it

It measures 22cm in height

Thanks
    Andreas
    Attached Files

one photo with Flashlight!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thälmannpionier View Post
          first Time I handle such Piece, so I would like to get some comments from the experts....so far I like it

It measures 22cm in height

Thanks
          Andreas
          A nice original!

Comment

Grab it!

Comment

looks

looks like the one sitting on my Desk.

Comment

I thought it would sit on your head for enlightment.

Comment

?

Feeling a little Froggy today?

Comment

NICE!! thanks alot for the help..

I already grabbed it..was kind of a risk buy,because I only knew these from photos..didnt think they are that big in real also appears like barely used in the past..

I would be happy if someone can PM me what really to look for on this item, because its still a myth to me as they all somehow differ a little in appearance and Allach markings. Is there a certain pattern that is the same on any piece?

Andreas

P.S. better check your desk again Herr Doktor;-)

Comment

No need for a PM here: just study some other pics of original examples and compare them to copies and fakes and give yourself the lesson.

It is not too hard and based on your own experiences you will enable yourself to judge a good piece from a bad one - and don´t forget to get the issue 6/2000 of Klaus Patzwall´s "Militaria" with the article about the Julleuchter!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                        No need for a PM here: just study some other pics of original examples and compare them to copies and fakes and give yourself the lesson.

It is not too hard and based on your own experiences you will enable yourself to judge a good piece from a bad one - and don´t forget to get the issue 6/2000 of Klaus Patzwall´s "Militaria" with the article about the Julleuchter!
                        I studied photos for hours and hours and learned of the different types but I found many Julleuchter differ a little from the other (probably also because the photo quality itself is different in any photos)
                        I mean the most fakes I have seen are very obvious and can be spotted from the far

But the fact that there are no strict measurements because its handmade and the fact that it actually doesnt look like in the "real world"called fine jewelery artwork but has the same price tag, makes me paranoid of high and fakes..so I tought there is that little something same on each Leuchter

Comment

Well

now that you mention it, I do try to save during the Winter.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yes, it does look fine. However, it is not the hardest thing to copy so unfortunately you can never be absolutely sure unless you get the one from your grandfather.

Comment

Looks like a fine one to me as well! On my wanted list...

Congrats to a nice piece!

Cheers,
                              Felix

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X