What would your opinion be on this one?

Kind regards,
    Gerd V
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Camo cover

Gerd,

On this one stitching looks much better. Cloth appears allright, but IMO clips still not ok. Could be the pictures. Perhaps they have been period repaired, but from these pictures hard to see. If the other 2 are the same as the one shown in detail, I would pass on this one too!

Regards

Comment

That cover is 100% bad, it looks like it could be an early "evolution" of one of these "italian" ones that have been the topic of a few threads recently.

Compared to the other one you have posted the source is different and so is the quality, this one here is "much better", yet it's still a fake.

Comment

Hello, i don't like too, i have seen this helmet cover in the same french seller, 3 000 euro is for my opinion "not expensive" for an original ss helmet cover. Keep your moneys !!!! joyeux Noël

Comment

I dont like the clips or the stitching on this cover, Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
              That cover is 100% bad, it looks like it could be an early "evolution" of one of these "italian" ones that have been the topic of a few threads recently.

Compared to the other one you have posted the source is different and so is the quality, this one here is "much better", yet it's still a fake.
              Fritz is right, it is far from the best fakes we have seen originating down south.

Comment

Definitely a bad one - clips and stitching are incorrect... and another zelt bites the dust

Cheers,

Asper

Comment

Not a good one and clips are

And as said precedently, the price is very low for a good one ... when you see what the seller propose : a good oakleaf zelt for 700€ and a ss cover for 3000€

For forum members : www.eric-collections.com

Comment

Originally posted by Julius View Post
                    Not a good one and clips are

And as said precedently, the price is very low for a good one ... when you see what the seller propose : a good oakleaf zelt for 700€ and a ss cover for 3000€

For forum members : www.eric-collections.com
                    Especially when it comes from the 3rd SS Totenkopf division...

Comment

ss cover

Nope, not good at all.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X