SS-Obergruppenfuhrer (Fakes IMO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-Obergruppenfuhrer (Fakes IMO)

Thoughts? Fakes in my opinion - they were auctioned at $20.00 so I thought I'd give it a try... on closer look they don't look promising, but since Im not expert I thought I would ask.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fake for sure

Comment

Collar Tabs

You are correct in your assumption.

Charles Betz

Comment

Well, I will be sending them back for my crisp $20.00 - it's funny how much a wish can make you want these to be real! haha, although everything tells you they're not! I think i've become much more educated by having these in my possession at what to look for also. So a great learning experience!

JL

Comment

Id keep em for 20$ for reference anyway.

Comment

Twenty Bucks?

Keep them. I wish all my mistakes or "Tuition" in this Hobby only cost me Twenty Bucks.

Comment

Great Idea

Thanks guys, you're right - will keep them around for that much money... Also the fact that they'll probably tried to get resold again which is no good.

JL

Comment

More Tabs

Would like some educated thoughts on these tabs - IMO they look a little more legit than the first ones I bought, but my opinion doesn't count for much regarding these items... HELP?

Comment

I'm hoping you are only window shopping and didn't buy any of these new tabs you posted!

Richard

Comment

Richard,

Window shopping is exactly what I'm doing. To go all in on tabs (something I am dearly undedicated on and still doing my best to learn) is suicide. From your response I can only expect they are fakes once again. Tab buying seems to be full of booby traps. I have gone through many forums on tabs since posting and suspected these to be lies also.

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                            I'm hoping you are only window shopping and didn't buy any of these new tabs you posted!

Richard

Comment

Nothing to see there, move along now.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X