Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Ebay T.K. Chump born every 35 seconds

Whaaaaaaat?
    I am sorry to tell you that the liars and scammers are making a fortune.
    If you haven't already seen this, have a nauseous look at this sickening ebay sale. And if you scour the completed listings section of ebay, then you will see that he sells at least one a week, or more. Of coures you can't find that out in his history, because that is set to "private" to hide his (and ebay's) DIRTY DEEDS. Check out his PITCH;

ELITE WAFFEN HAT SKULL TOTENKOPF RZM M16/43~900{SILBER}

Winning bid: US $182.50

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELITE-WAFFEN-HAT...item3f0553e510

ELITE WAFFEN PANZER SKULL TOTENKOPF HALLMARKED "RZM M16/43"
    ORIGINAL GERMAN ELITE HAT SKULL TOTENKOPF HALLMARKED ON MIRRORED TYPE REVERSE, AND ON FRONT AT BOTTOM OF CHIN IS HALLMARKED "900 (SILBER for 90% Silver Content)", THIS SMILING T.K. SKULL IS WAFFEN ISSUE AS IS DISPLAYING THE "M" {fur METAL} ISSUE CYPHER. ON REVERSE THERE ARE NO HARDENED DOCKING PORTS FOR THE PRONGES ATTACHMENT. SEE PICTURES FOR ALL DETAILS. WAFFEN HAT SKULL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR IT'S AGE. DO NOT LET THIS WONDERFUL ITEM GET AWAY!! THE SILVER METAL HAS DARKENED.
    AND TARNISHED FROM USE STORAGE, AGE & SO FORTH. HIGHLY DETAILED, SEE PHOTOS. RARE ITEM IN THIS CONDITION. SHOWS WEAR, AGE & GOOD STORAGE. SHOULD POLISH UP VERY NICE! OTHER WISE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION SEE PHOTOS FOR ALL DETAILS. BUYER AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING; THERE IS A THREE DAY INSPECTION ON THIS GREAT ITEM! IF NOT DELIGHTED WITH THIS ITEM UPON RECEIPT, THAN JUST BOX IT BACK UP AND RETURN IN SAME CONDITION AS RECEIVED AND RETURN POST MARKED WITHIN THREE DAYS OF RECEIVING. MY FEED BACK SCORE SPEAKS FOR MY PAST AND PRESENT CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION AND YOURS WILL BE TOO! IF NOT AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSO. WILL BE USED. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AND PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS AT AUCTION. THIS IS A NV~SJXE~INC OFFERING.

P.s., is it my imagination, or is this a publicly traded company??? wallstreet....it figures.
    Last edited by John Pen.; 12-22-2010, 02:52 PM.

I forgot to post pics, here they are;
    Attached Files

Comment

and for 182 usd!

notice the 900 on the chin

One of the mant crooks on ePay

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post

.......notice the 900 on the chin
        Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin !!!!!!!

Comment

The buyer took 182.00 on the chin.

Comment

Wow I just started studying ss eagles and skulls and but this is clearly bad...

Regards
            Chris

Comment

I hope it wasn't someone's wife buying that last minute gift !

Comment

wow what a nice silver content stamp

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis S View Post
                  The buyer took 182.00 on the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                    I hope it wasn't someone's wife buying that last minute gift !
                    A dreadful thought!
                    Could you imagine??..... a fellow, wanting to be kind to his wife, would have to include it into his collection.
                    Now how could he have his friends over to the war room and be able to keep his Chin up? I ask.
                    Jp

Comment

Originally posted by pzb14 View Post
                      Always good to see a silver stamp! Then it has more worth!

Comment

The present Mrs Hulley (God Bless Her !) would NEVER do that ... she hated the
                        smelly old German stuff

Comment

Originally posted by pzb14 View Post
                          That is not a silber stamp. It is worth 00.9 cents!

Comment

Oh, that's it..... it's a price tag. Now it all makes sense. ...one tenth of a penny.
                            Jp

Comment

Wow I wish they were all that easy to spot! (as being fakes) This one is so obvious!
                              Amazing...some people just love to throw their hard earned money away!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X