Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Help with SS cloth I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-VIII-IX-X XI

Hello All,
    I wish to thank all of you who have helped me so far with the identification of the items I posted yesterday in the threats "Help with SS cloth I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-VIII-IX-X XI. Please continue as many questions are still open.
    I also wish to send a collective answer to the more than 300 e-mails and private messages I received.
    PLEASE, answer my questions on the forum FIRST. Let me know ON THE FORUM if the item is good or not. Do not offer me to buy a item I don't even know is good!
    Responding to the question if the item is good or not and identifying the object ON THE FORUM will help ALL the members who are also here to LEARN .This will benefit everyone.
    These items are NOT for sale at the present time . If they are, they will be traded for buckles or posted on the forum's selling section..
    Thanks again,
    Marc

PS. My Wife took this picture this morning of me with the “motherload“”
    Attached Files

You have a very nice collection. Take good care of it.
    Nice view from that window.

Cheers.
    Peter Wiking

Comment

Can you give a closeup of the badges?

Regards,
      Dan

Comment

Sorry, i dident see the other threads before now.

Regards,
        Dan

Comment

That is the Met in the backround?

Comment

What a smile! Drunk or just in heaven, maybe both?

I dont blame you.. Fantastic SS insignias!
            Thank you for sharing

Comment

Marc,
              be very happy with your SS cloth items. They are more then outstanding !
              It was nice to meet you at the GDM party this year.

Robert

Comment

Yes, its the MET but you knew that already.
                The smile?...... Well, two things. First, knowing the stuff (Or most of it until now) in my hands is good . Second, being admitted as member into the Explorers club and going to the annual dinner at the Waldorf together with "Buzz" Aldrin (Astronaut) Sir Hilary ( Everest), Picard, (Deep sea, high altitude), Ballard ( Titanic) and many others.......
                Yes, yes, I’m a official explorer now, a “American Hero” as the president of the club said... on the same list as the pioneers from the South pole, north pole, moon, deep sea, ext.....

Back to the subject.......I renew what I said a few days ago. At this point I received over 500 mails on the subject trough my personal email address or the forum private messages (as well as from the GD forum)
                I do my best to respond to most of you, but It is impossible to answer all of you. What took each individual 3 minutes to write would take me two days to answer and I really have other things to do . People who really helped me out will receive answer, just give me time.
                I thank everyone who really helped me out, for the ones who are solely interested in buying the stuff,I say; It is not because it is posted that it is for sale or at least NOT yet, and probably only in trade. I will post on the subject when I am ready, meanwhile, there are still many of my questions on some objects who received no answers.
                Marc

Comment

Ok, enough of the SS cloth...now how do I get into this explorer club

Comment

Originally posted by StevenD
                    Ok, enough of the SS cloth...now how do I get into this explorer club
                    Should that not be a subject for "die Kneipe" ?? Diving of course,.......Deep air, experimental mix gas, Expedition on the discovery of the Jutland wrecks, Britannica (sister chip of Titanic), WWII US Troops transport ship "Leopoldville", CSS Alabama discovery,...being part of the Cousteau team.........
                    Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc verstraete
                      Should that not be a subject for "die Kneipe" ?? Diving of course,.......Deep air, experimental mix gas, Expedition on the discovery of the Jutland wrecks, Britannica (sister chip of Titanic), WWII US Troops transport ship "Leopoldville", CSS Alabama discovery,...being part of the Cousteau team.........
                      Marc
                      Sign me up!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X