"Relics of the Reich' TK Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Relics of the Reich' TK Ring

I criticized the "Frank" ring in recent posts. A totenkopfring currently being offered by "Relics of the Reich" was posted by someone as comparison. I think the engraved name is Hoffman. I have no problems with the Hoffman ring, and wanted to clarify that fact. In fact, you should use the LEAVES on the Hoffman ring to compare to the Frank ring. You can't attribute the misshapen leaves on the Frank ring to wear, because the Hoffman ring is more worn, but the leaves still maintain their shape. Just like Freddy, the Frank ring keeps trying to rise from the dead. To those who like this ring, why not make JR or CG an offer. For the right price, you may be able to get a good deal.

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
    I criticized the "Frank" ring in recent posts. A totenkopfring currently being offered by "Relics of the Reich" was posted by someone as comparison. I think the engraved name is Hoffman. I have no problems with the Hoffman ring, and wanted to clarify that fact. In fact, you should use the LEAVES on the Hoffman ring to compare to the Frank ring. You can't attribute the misshapen leaves on the Frank ring to wear, because the Hoffman ring is more worn, but the leaves still maintain their shape. Just like Freddy, the Frank ring keeps trying to rise from the dead. To those who like this ring, why not make JR or CG an offer. For the right price, you may be able to get a good deal.
    The Hoffmann ring is a textbook example IMO showing the correct leaf formation on the rear of the ring.

Comment

The Sun starts to shine thru....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X