SS Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Patch

I have an SS cloth patch that I would like to know more about?It is off white in colour(the cloth has yellowed with age) it measures 3inches x 2.3/4inches it has the SS runes large and in black,on the back is the date 1943 printed large and the letters ef. :It came from a bundle of over a dozen(i managed to get 2)they where taken from a hospital in Berlin 1945 by a british soldier,I'm sorry but my camera is limited(much like myself)so I can not post pics,but I can send (although bad ones)by email to give some idea,what I would like to know where they for SS doctors smocks? or where they to identify wounded SS,who when poss where given preferential treatment,your comments would be welcomed.
    thank you Peter

I think I have seen those floating around, is it an oblong patch, very thin material with the runic emblems on them, if its the same it is in this case pure fantasy sorry, you can e-mail me (my e-mail is in my profile) and I will post the pictures for you,
    cheers,
    Gary

Comment

posting peter's pictures
      Last edited by Gary Wood; 08-29-2008, 07:02 PM.

Comment

photo #2
        Last edited by Gary Wood; 08-29-2008, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Oh dear. Another one to avoid. I wonder what it was meant to be?

Comment

ok Gary,best email me your address looks like I have another one for your research. Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X