SS konvolut Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wagenrad View Post
    1. It was only one item (medical box) which was canceled on the e-stand. And that was absolutly ok.

2. I would like to have special comments and not these kind of comments.

Thank you
    Your SS medical box was fake and full of fake items.

Comment

Nice KC signature on one of the documents

Comment

Originally posted by David Fettes View Post
        Your SS medical box was fake and full of fake items.
        I`m thinking it´s a misunderstood. The cancelmant of my auction/thread for the midiacal box is for me totalt ok, because i have got information from members. Im a unknown with SS- medical equipment. Here stand`s this convulute and I`m hoping it will be not make bad.....
        Last edited by Wagenrad; 08-23-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

With this set, some of the documents I like and some I have issues with. I am sure plenty of people wish to know why did you remove the rank pips from the uniform?

Comment

Looks like there is some markings in the band..
            A broken band, o.k.,, an adjustable band, no..
            The pattern itself is not one known to long time ring collectors. As it stands is not a recognized 3rd reich commercially mass produced ring for retail sales.
            Looks like a signet ring someone pinned a skull on to. Who, when, and where is anyone's guess.

Comment

The paperwork looks good to me from the pictures shown
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Both Mark and Simon have said that the paperwork is fine. As I aware of these gentlemens knowledge and skill in these matters, I will concede to their opinion.

Comment

Thank you for the comments. If I have understood right, so are the ss-tabs not compatible with this brownshirt. I`ll remove the tabs and will show you the backside of them in the next days.

@Gaspare I`m thinking too, it`s an old ring but a selfmade construction. The ring was made smaller and it`s marked with "835".

@davidfetter The first photo is an old photo from the seller, who has sold me the convolute. Now I`m seeing too, there have been definitely to pips on the tab. It seems the seller has removed them.....
                  Last edited by Wagenrad; 08-24-2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagenrad View Post
                    TThe first photo is an old photo from the seller, who has sold me the convolute. Now I`m seeing too, there have been definitely to pips on the tab. It seems the seller has removed them.....
                    Mystery solved.

Comment

Ring is fake!!!

Just an old silver ring, with an applied skull....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X