SS Nord tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Nord tag

Hello, how are you? Would like to please request some expertise support regarding another tag.

Due to the high circulation and quality reproductions of these items and not quite my focus of collecting, I'm not certain of the key points of assessing this subject. (I could'nt spot deficiencies a mile away or determine with one look)

Your time, resources, and consideration are greatly appreciated

Thank you

-Ray-
    Attached Files

2 of 3
    Attached Files

Comment

3 of 3

Obverse
      Attached Files

Comment

This tag is a fake.. They are called 'Rokas' fakes after the people making/selling them in the 1990s.
        If you do a 'Search' on this site under Rokas you will find many more of their tags and examples of their specialized font..

Comment

Originally posted by Gaspare View Post
          This tag is a fake.. They are called 'Rokas' fakes after the people making/selling them in the 1990s.
          If you do a 'Search' on this site under Rokas you will find many more of their tags and examples of their specialized font..
          Gaspare:

Thanks for the heads-up. This is just as I expected. I had this tag for about 7 years that I bought at a flea market in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by CIB View Post
            Gaspare:

Thanks for the heads-up. This is just as I expected. I had this tag for about 7 years that I bought at a flea market in Germany.
            seems those tags are very common on german flea markets... i found some similar tags last year on a market.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X