SS Polizei Division RZM Style Cuff Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Polizei Division RZM Style Cuff Title

I dont have the Skill's in the ss items ,so can i ask you guys for opinions Please

Regards
    John

HG TABS 912.jpg

HG TABS 914.jpg

[ATTACH]1519755[/ATTACH]#2
    Last edited by nsdap79; 05-26-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]1519743[/ATTACH]#3
      [ATTACH]1519717[/ATTACH]
      Last edited by nsdap79; 05-26-2010, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

good one

Comment

This cuff title is a reproduction.
            Black band has wrong pattern (fake) and the letters are wrong. Upper serifs...

//Felix

Comment

So, this cuff title is a reproduction and should be removed from Estand.

I have PM'd the seller the news but he did not want to remove because Besslein said it was good.

Hopefully potential buyers read this thread which is linked in the sales thread.

I think it would be good with more opinions from other members so the seller feels more ok about cancelling the sale.

//Felix

Comment

I do not particularly like this band either. Weave and lettering to some extent gives me the willies.

Greg

Comment

i belive cuff is bad reverse shows and particulary the s and dots of i's are give away. Peter whamond has orignal on his website for reference if seller would let to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
                    So, this cuff title is a reproduction and should be removed from Estand.

I have PM'd the seller the news but he did not want to remove because Besslein said it was good.

Hopefully potential buyers read this thread which is linked in the sales thread.

I think it would be good with more opinions from other members so the seller feels more ok about cancelling the sale.

//Felix
                    oh im very sorry for that mistake,i have now taken a second look,and agree its fake band.

Comment

copy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X