Fuhrer Hauptquartier cufftitle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuhrer Hauptquartier cufftitle.

Due to NO response on the political forum i have move this here. Im trying to figure out if this title is an original or not of the first type.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Im starting to think no one here has any of these for comparison. It must be a fake...but seems too well made...

Comment

Looks to be Kriegsmarine to me, try the Wehrmacht Forum.

Comment

Thanks Ian. I would assume most of the same guys are on there , as here , but it is said there was a first version that matched this description of this one . I have to decide before going out today, and it doesnt appear im going to have an answer today for sure. They want like 150. ...but i dont want to pay that for a bad piece if i can help it. Anybody else have any idea?

Comment

The FHQ did wear this style of band in gold before going to the silver sutterlin script version, but I belive it was only done in bullion. While the example shown is well made, I don't belive it to be authentic. I have one in the sutterlin style.

But these guys were not SS, so posting on the Army section may yield more results, as they had close ties to GD. Perhaps Scott can yield some examples.
                      http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

http://www.lowlandsmilitaria.be/foru...=hauptquartier

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X