Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss schirmmutze 'put together'

hi guys,

i'm checking the kai winkler site for a while now, and i'm interested in his ss schirmmutze.

but is the schirmmutze genuine, excapt for the fact that it is put together?

https://www.history-shop.de/katalog/...ter_63966.html

hope to hear from you.

with kind regards,
    Martijn

Would you be able to post pictures in that thread? I know not all who might be able to help you are registered at his site.

Fritz

Comment

that's true,

here are the pics:
      Last edited by Simon O.; 04-27-2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

are the pictures visible?

Comment

No

Comment

hmmm, anyone member of the site?

can't get the pictures visible...

Comment

It's probably for the best

Ian

Comment

? what do you mean?

Comment

you cant view the pictures without authenticating.
                  Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

WAFFEN SS Schirmmütze alter ART (sogenannte Knautschmütze) für Offiziere/Führer der INFANTERIE (bzw.laut Vorschrift aller Waffengattungen), Waffenfarbe weiß, mit SS Hoheitsadler und Totenkopf (Neusilber/Cupal Ausführung (Hersteller: Adler "RZM M1/72", Totenkopf "RZM 499/41") , Besatzstreifen aus schwarzem Samt, mit in der Zeit getragener silberner Schirmmützenkordel, Hersteller nicht mehr leserlich, Mützenschirm mit `RZM SS` Stempelung, schöner leicht getragener Zustand, Schweissleder mit einigen Einrissen, extrem seltene Waffen SS Kanautschmütze, so aus privatem Nachlass
                    Achtung ! Bei dieser original Waffen SS Schirmmütze handelt es sich um die vormalige Artikelnummer #53847. Die Mütze hatte keinen Hoheitsadler und Totenkopf. Diese original Metalleffekten wurden von uns in die vorhandenen Löcher der Schrimmütze eingefügt 6500,00 €

Google Translation:

WEAPONS SS cap old ART (so-called Knautschmütze) for officers / leader of the bzw.laut INFANTRY (rule of all arms), weapons, white color, with the SS eagle and skull (silver / Cupal version (made by Eagle "RZM M1/72" Totenkopf " RZM 499 / 41 "), stocking strip of black velvet, with worn in the time silver peaked cap cord, manufacturer legibly no more, his cap with` RZM SS `Marking, beautiful light used condition, welding leather with a few tears, extremely rare Waffen SS Kanautschmütze, so from a private estate
                    Attention! In this original Waffen SS cap is the former article # 53847th The cap had no eagle and skull. These original metal effects have been inserted by us in the existing holes of Schrimmütze

Comment

genuine?

Comment

Hello Infected,

can`t say something about the cap, but the insignia set look okay IMO!

Regards Dagaz

Comment

Are you kidding guys????

This forum has the largest variety on militaria-experts on the web and you guys are seriously debating wether this cap may be any good, knowing it comes from KAI WINKLER?????????

Comment

Cap

Just give 'em time. Trust me. I'm more of an Allgemeine SS cap guy, so I'm no expert. Even so, I have to remark: It looks like the visor on the cap came from an Allgemeine SS visor. What's with the blue material? Outside looks like great shape. If so, where is the sweatband, and why the lousy inside condition? We'll let the real experts chime in, but I have a feeling it might not turn out well.

Comment

Cap

The piping looks a little thick to me.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X