Cloth Totenkopf Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloth Totenkopf Opinions

Hello all, I've recently purchased this cloth skull from the estand and upon further study can't seem to see another example that is similar.
    I believe that there are 4 different styles but this one doesn't exactly match the known examples. Any fellow members able to offer opinions?
    Thanks guys. Wolfslair
    Attached Files

Not 100% sure but it appears to be the style found almost entirely on the fez. Looks a tad thread bare and spotty though, but that may just be the closeness of the shot.

Ian.

Comment

A good one imho and like Ian already wrote; mostly found on the ss fez

Comment

Thank you gentlemen for your opinions. At least I'm a little more comfortable that it's not an outright repro. This and the matching eagle came off the green material found on M43 or an overseas cap.
        Thanks again guys.

Comment

Do not be concerned about that eagle..its OAK.. as Ian said mostly fez found but its out there also on m 43s.. would be very surprised to see on overseas cap though as it seems to be a mid to late war time production...JMHO Billbert

Comment

Thank you gentlemen of the jury. Your opinions have been accepted with much gratitude.
            Wolfslair

Comment

Its an original skull. It is a rather common skull on Fezes but can also be found on M43's.

Cheers,
              Felix

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X