Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bevo ss tabs "field promotion"

Hi Guys
    I would like to share this set of ss officer untersturmführer tabs made from enlisted bevo tabs

Regards
    Lars
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The base rune tab is a nice original. Hard to say if the officer piping is original or a later add.

The rank tab is a reproduction BeVo tab with post war pips.

//Felix

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
          The base rune tab is a nice original. Hard to say if the officer piping is original or a later add.

The rank tab is a reproduction BeVo tab with post war pips.

//Felix
          I agree 100%. Based upon the bogus rank tab paired with it, I would bet the bullion was added to the BeVo runic post-war as well.

Brad

Comment

Tabs

Agree with Felix. Original BeVo runes tab. Suspect rank tab. The pips are definitely post war.

Charles Betz

Comment

Thanks guys
              Glad to hear your opinion even that it is bad news but I will get a refund so you helped me a great deal
              Thanks again
              All the best
              Lars

Comment

Tabs

Here's your new dilemma - Since the piping twist is left on one tab, and right twist on the other, it's possible that the runic tab is an original officer upgrade, and the rank tab was concocted to match it. The big question is: Is the piping on the runic tab original? Usually, one cancerous item contaminates the others, but that's not always the case. Another possible scenario is, of course, that the runic tab is the only original component, with the addition of either original or phony piping.

Comment

Those Bevo runics with the white backing are relatively easy to find, I'd wait for a known untouched one rather than live with the doubt.

Ian.

Comment

Thanks guys
                    I have sent an e-mail to the seller so I´m sure I will get a refund, I have lost interest in the tabs due to the doubt so back to seller

Cheers
                    Lars

Comment

Cap

Good move. Allgemeine SS caps are not too hard to find. With patience, you'll find your "soul mate". Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                        Those Bevo runics with the white backing are relatively easy to find, I'd wait for a known untouched one rather than live with the doubt.

Ian.
                        Very sound advice, there's just too much left to chance on this one.

Dave

Comment

Tabs

Uh-oh... My mistake.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X