• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Honour ring document

Hello collectors,

what is your opinion good or bad?

Best regards Sebastian

Document

I think the originals were water-marked "KOH-I-NOOR", or something like that. Does your document have a watermark? The signature appears to be authentic, but I'm no expert on signatures.

Comment

I like it, certainly a good signiture

Comment

Hallo,

not all dokuments have a watermark!
        And KOHINOR ist not the only one what it give

And the opinion is the dokument is good.?

regards Sebastian

Comment

Looks OK.

Comment

I agree with Robin and Jon... the document appears to be authentic. The Himmler signature looks 100% original to me.

Rob

Comment

I agree, document looks very good. The signature is for sure a good one, very nice to.

Comment

Thanks for the HUGE pic file, nice way to get up close and personal with a good example of an HH sig.
                Cheers,
                Jp

Comment

Hello Guys,

thank for your opinion!!
                  very thanks.

Regards Sebastian

Comment

SS Honour Ring Certificate to Heydrich

The SS Honour Rng certificate to Heydrich ( still surviced) for all SS ring collectors to enjoy.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Guys:
                      Here is the water mark that should be on original honor ring documents.
                      Gary
                      Attached Files

Comment

and now it is in asia chen?

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
                          and now it is in asia chen?
                          Yes, in Asia. If you check Craig Gottlieb's web site under his Blog, it was posted there too. Anyway, it it the closest item related to Heydrich's ring which I doubt it still survived. I think it was melted down upon his death.

Comment

darre's ring doc is being auctioned at herman historica

Comment

Chen,

Thank you for sharing this very first type of citation for the Ehrenring!!

A short period after this the Ehrenring was mentioned and treated as an award returned to the SS after death of it´s bearer and not as a present of loyalty anymore.

It was due to the inner development of Himmler´s thoughts and future plans regarding the SS - finally he decided that after death of the bearer all Ehrenringe had to be sent to Wewelsburg castle to be buried there in a special shrine.

Therefore I do not believe that Heydrich´s Ehrenring was melted after his death but - like any other - sent to Wewelsburg castle - especially since the SS created and dedicated a room in the castle as Heydrich´s rememberance room including an example of the bust of Heydrich in bronze created by the artist Franz Rotter in Prag for which the Persönlicher Stab RF-SS paid 1000 RM and which was sent to the castle.

The second commander of Wewelsburg castle , Siegfried Taubert, was a personal friend of Heydrich and a former collegue working for him in the RSHA in Berlin before he was sent to the castle in 1938 for replacing Manfred von Knobelsdorff.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X