Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oo

Dear Jacques,
    the Italian fascio is for an MVSN officer collar tab the MVSN are the Military Volunteer for the national security untill the 1943,after this date the same volunteer that have joined to the RSI have change the name in GNR Republican National guard.
    Bonneville

Comment

I think it is for the shoulder boards of a political uniform; there is also an embroidered version of it. The original set should include a left and a right. Sometimes it was used also as an headgear device

Comment

Hoops! Somehow I have read 2 inch: if it is only 2 cm it is definitely for political / MVSN collar tabs; also in this case there is a left and a right

Cheers

Comment

Thank you for all the replies. It has been very helpfull. Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
            Correct - I have 2 visors from my grandfather, he was in forestry during 3rd reich, the eagle is the same.
            Patrick, did the ones that you grandfather had were in silver or gold gilt that Jacques posted?

I think the silver ones were also used by postal (or another smaller variant) which existed according to some catalogues.

Comment

The eagle is generic for 'Political/Civil Organisations' some were silver coloured others gold.

Ian.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X