Ratisbons

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please check out this WSS dat pattern...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please check out this WSS dat pattern...

Was offered this. whaddya think. I have more pics if needed.[img]null[/img]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Elvis; 01-17-2004, 06:53 PM.

More... Some pant pics
    Attached Files

Comment

This is coming from the Vets son. He says his father literally brought back a trunk full of medals and badges, which most he still has. His father acquired this WSS uniform in the late 50's at a SS reunion in Germany.

Comment

Please give your opinions. I would like to find out before tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks,
        Erik

Comment

Another inside pic...
          Attached Files

Comment

Someone out there has to know. Please me. Thanks in advance and I really do appreciate the help from this website.

Comment

Back of jacket....
              Attached Files

Comment

front of pants...
                Attached Files

Comment

another pant pic...
                  Attached Files

Comment

No one has an opinion?

Comment

Well don't make any decisions based on my input, because quite frankly, I gave up on SS camo years ago. You just can't get a reasonable consensus.
                      And too much really good junk has flooded the market for me to stay ahead
                      of it.

Not to mention that, with 44-dot alone, there are several different patterns
                      printed on several different materials, all with minor color differences and,
                      of course, encountered in varying states of fading, wear, etc. It really
                      flabbergasts me.

My hat's off to anybody who can look at this and know for sure if it's good or
                      not. Although I suspect there aren't nearly as many who can as think they can.
                      I personally would find it impossible to keep up with every variation of good
                      and bad.

The only thing I can say about the pieces you posted, Elvis, is that there
                      is an area on the trousers that looks identical to one on a known original.

Sorry, but that's the best that I can do!

Comment

Post a clear photo of the under side of the collar, please

Comment

Originally posted by david w
                          Post a clear photo of the under side of the collar, please
                          Unfortunately that is one, of a few, pics I did not think of taking. i am going to see him again wed. I'll get a pic then. Any flags at all? No one really seems to point anything out over at GD.

thanks for your input brian. it looks like the pants have the same wear as the top. Anyone reccomend any appraisers/authenticators?

Erik
                          Last edited by Elvis; 01-18-2004, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Is there any other pics I should snap the next time I see it? I will get under the collar.

Thanks,
                            Erik

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X