Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS armband???

Any chance this is any good?

NO black light glow, good multi construction..

As a NEWBIE.. what popped is how thin the black stripes are... I thought they were bigger??
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Items

The armband is not standard. There are some items in that mix that are questionable as well.

Comment

that armband looks bad to me,thin stripes,that white circle has something weird going on,dont like the stitchings to the rear. jmo

Comment

Items

Here is the rest of the items.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=404194

Comment

YEP... I agree as well..

Comment

Items

I see your selling it all as well.

Comment

yes, I wanted to clear out the items I think are repro and concentrate on the good ones..

Im listing it little by little..

C

Comment

I cant say on the armband....but have one i got from a vet i know is original but some havent seen...as far as this one is concerned its different to me , but im no expert. Seems well made ...looks like wool backround..are there moth holes anywhere or mothing damage?..if its original its worth more than the deal price....hope you dont sell an original for a fake..thats the problem wish i could tell you 100%..good luck .Id be careful to get lots of opinions on it before dumping this one...mothing is usually a sign of age, and the edging is always shiny like that......I would be suspicious it might be good if the big boys want it. I have one with a wool center stitched the same way on the back i know is good. again good luck.

Comment

Nope.. no Chance of selling repros as real.. Once the first bad posts came in I blew it out as a repro to forum member who knew it was " place holder" untle he got a real one.

Scary stuff indeed...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X