X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And totally knackered after horsing around with the SS cavalry in the east
    Attached Files

Comment

Since I've got the camera out, here are a couple of other shots.

First, some badges and bits.
      Attached Files

Comment

I've got a 'crush' on you!
        Attached Files

Comment

And finally, a julleuchter to brighten up the dark Scottish evenings, sitting by the roaring fire with a couple of Drambuies
          Attached Files

Comment

Thats a truly amazing family you have there ,if you want to foster one out for free let me know .Rob
            God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

offspring

If they have another litter of little ones, I'd also like to adopt one!
              I hope all is well, Robin--I read about the problems.
              Erich
              Festina lente!

Comment

Erich.

All is very well, thanks. I can't say that my 'run in' with the tabloids was a pleasant experience, but the bottom line is that I didn't let the bar stewards get the better of me. It was one of those things in life that truly does make you a 'stronger person' - oh, and you also learn in double quick time who your real friends are. It was a bit disappointing from my point of view to see that one individual who I'd done nothing to offend (well known to us all) took the chance to 'stick the knife in'. Anyway, it's all ancient history now.

Best regards,
                Robin.

Comment

Robin...
                  Wonderful photos of some splendid items.
                  Great to have you here!
                  Welcome!

Comment

Some very nice items Robin welcome aboard.

Ashley

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden
                      I've got a 'crush' on you!
                      Now you're really showing off! I recognise 'Successori Fare' from
                      a couple of your books! (Never saw the chincords before, though!)
                      Can we see an inside shot, finally? Nice Zimmerman skull on there.
                      Is the eagle a 499 as well?

Welcome to the forum and thanks for many hours of enjoyment.
                      I've got 5 of your books starting back in 1987. I do have some
                      questions/comments, but I will PM you for those.

Comment

Impressive collection!

Comment

Great collection Robin!

Could you show a close-up of the two Deschler visor skulls at the bottom of the skull family? Thanks! Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Bonini
                            ...always wanted one of those!

When a file is too large, what I do is email it to myself. There is an
                            option there to make it smaller. I do this and then when I receive
                            it, I save it to attachments (jpeg). It then goes to 'My documents'
                            and waits there (patiently) for me to retrieve it when I want to
                            attach it to a post. Hey it works! I'm sure there are many other
                            ways, but this is one that I figured out with my PC-illiterate brain.
                            The best way to lower the size of your photo files is to resize them in a graphics package. There's a lot of free graphics software on the web, Paint Shop Pro is a good one. Open up your photo and then resize it according to how many pixels you want in width or height, make sure you keep the same aspect ratio. A good size for posting is 600 pixels wide, that's big enough to see detail and small enough to keep the file size down. If your graphics software is able you can even adjust the amount of compression when saving it as a jpeg file. Higher the compression, lower the file size but don't go too far because you also lose the sharpness of the image.

Was that boring enough

Comment

For some reason I could only put one picture at a time on a thread the other evening. They were all the right size but the system didn't like to load more than one! As long as you do just the one at a time it works fine.

Comment

Brilliant Robin
                                Here's one that's just popped on ebay....looks real to me.
                                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...243395290&rd=1
                                Roy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X