Das Reich cuff title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Das Reich cuff title

Just got this Das Reich cuff title home. (among other items)
    It is one of two versions of the flatwire cuff band for Das Reich. It is uniform removed and has been in a photo album.

For you who want to enjoy a true combat piece.

Cheers,
    Felix
    <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
    Attached Files

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

A nice "been there" cufftitle but a pitty so short

DeMil

Comment

Nice silver!

Comment

WoW what a shiny beauty!!!! Congrats Felix!

Comment

Yes indeed ... very nice Felix. Very interesting that border is not flat-wire. I've never seen this type. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

There are two styles of aluminum machine-woven cuffbands for DAS REICH. This one has the aluminum machine-woven lettering and silver-gray silk thread borders. The other has both lettering and borders in aluminum wire. This is a really nice find Felix.

Bob

Comment

and I like the silk one like this example shows the nicer and harder to find ones

Comment

Hey !

I used to own that !

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    I used to own that !
                    That's very careless of you Herr Doktor, did you lose it at the roulette table in Monte Carlo or 'have to part with it' to fund other dubious dealings

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      I used to own that !
                      I thought you never parted with anything
                      Which is sad for many collectors, because you have some nice treasures hidden away.

Cheers,
                      Felix

Comment

Ah!

I traded it and some Cash for a 6" flatwire type 2 skull band. You know I am all about the Flatwire Skulls !!

I originally bought the Das Reich for $400 off a Table at a Max about 7 years ago. Everything the Guy had on the Table was fake, but that Das Reich band section. When I bought it he asked me if it was real !!!!!!!!!!!

I always regretted lettin it go as it just has a cool look. I am searching for old pics of it. I traded it to Forum Member "25th Light".

Comment

I bought it for a slightly higher price, but also from a questionable source. However, one should buy the item and not the vet story or the dealers reputation.

It is quite short cuff title but has that combat look that I like. I also happen to collect Das Reich.

This also confirms that you have good taste Dr, but are far too weak for the skulls

//Felix

Comment

It was definately worth the trade for the skull CT. That is one of the most delicious bands around. I also agree that the silk bordered CT's have something going for them rather than the aluminum wire. My Thule, Nordland, Das reich and Totenkopf all have the silk borders.

Greg

Comment

Rag

All I was left with was this "Old Rag".
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X