Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
    Felix,
    Is the RZM band original or a reproduction? Simple question, no need for a theatrical performance.
    Peter
    Why bother to ask? You know it it all! or??

I think you should serve time in the penalty booth! Permanent basis! Your stir in the pot and try to flame does not belong here.

Either you realise it yourself, or I hope that mods puts an end to this miserable era of yours. I certainly would have as a moderator!

Cheers,
    Felix

Comment

Comparison of band

Hello Metofsky,
      He is a comparison of your cuff title band material and known original band material.
      Peter
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Metofsky,
        He is a comparison of your cuff title band material and known original band material.
        Peter
        I am surprised you did not defend the initial cuff title as original. It has certainly become your trade mark to defend dodgy items and even to promote them. That might also have disqualified you from a lot of credit on this forum. I believe your reputation is at stake, and has been so for some time.

The pattern of original Rzm cuff bands are well known. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
        If I were in your shues I would certainly reconsider what I do on this forum.

Cheers,
        Felix

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
          I am surprised you did not defend the initial cuff title as original. It has certainly become your trade mark to defend dodgy items and even to promote them. That might also have disqualified you from a lot of credit on this forum. I believe your reputation is at stake, and has been so for some time.

The pattern of original Rzm cuff bands are well known. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
          If I were in your shues I would certainly reconsider what I do on this forum.

Cheers,
          Felix
          Felix,
          Again, you are the one not reading my posts.
          Peter

Comment

Felix,
            Metofsky is not a rocket scientist nor am I and it is apparent that from his post that he needs help on this matter. I suggest you put personal issues that you have with me aside and explain the reason why his cuff title is not real or go to bed.
            Peter

Comment

Felix,
              Metofsky is not a rocket scientist nor am I and it is apparent Peter
              I agree.

Cheers,
              Felix

P.s. All one needs to do is to do a search on this forum and it will come forward. A lot of people have explained and have provided examples of original cuff titles. It is possible Peter, that a few of your searches will come up with a few good advice that you can use, and perhaps even with some bad misinformative advice I have given.

Comment

Felix,
                Metofsky is not a rocket scientist nor am I and it is apparent that from his post that he needs help on this matter.
                I just wanted to make sure you did not misquote.
                Cheers and Regards, Peter

Comment

I just wanted to make sure you did not misquote.
                  Cheers and Regards, Peter
                  I did not.

In fact, I did agree with your own words

Best,
                  Felix

P.s. 2nd time;
                  <TABLE class=tborder id=post3673721 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3673721>P.s. All one needs to do is to do a search on this forum and it will come forward. A lot of people have explained and have provided examples of original cuff titles. It is possible Peter, that a few of your searches will come up with a few good advice that you can use, and perhaps even with some bad misinformative advice I have given.
                  <!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Felix,
                    Metofsky is not a rocket scientist nor am I and it is apparent that from his post that he needs help on this matter.
                    Yes, that's fine. My exact words above. You are right.
                    Peter

Comment

Yes, that's fine. My exact words above. You are right.
                      Peter
                      A challenge for you, do a search and find out.
                      <TABLE class=tborder id=post3673721 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3673721>P.s. All one needs to do is to do a search on this forum and it will come forward. A lot of people have explained and have provided examples of original cuff titles. It is possible Peter, that a few of your searches will come up with a few good advice that you can use, and perhaps even with some bad misinformative advice I have given.
                      <!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Search

A challenge for you, do a search and find out.
                        Perhaps Metofsky will take your advice. Or maybe not not since you admit to giving bad misinformation as you stated above.
                        Peter

Comment

Perhaps Metofsky will take your advice. Or maybe not not since you admit to giving bad misinformation as you stated above.
                          Peter
                          Yeah, my info is bad to the bone!

Youre the hero Peter! Youre the man

Cheers,
                          Felix

P.s.

Unless members do a real search
                          You just want to fight because of the sake of if...
                          Youre so tired of others having opinions and knowing better...

.... and you want to shine.... like a star Peter....

Again, be happy I am not a moderator here... or your arse would be banned!!

Comment

Avitar

Yeah, my info is bad to the bone!

Youre the hero Peter! Youre the man

Cheers,
                            Felix

P.s.

Unless members do a real search
                            You just want to fight because of the sake of if...
                            Youre so tired of others having opinions and knowing better...

.... and you want to shine.... like a star Peter....

Again, be happy I am not a moderator here... or your arse would be banned!!
                            Seriously, I mean you no ill will, but can you please change that avitar. It scares me and intimidates me.
                            Peter

Comment

Seriously, I mean you no ill will, but can you please change that avitar. It scares me and intimidates me.
                              Peter
                              And so does your behaviour on this forum. I can change my avatar but I doubt you can change your behaviour! I can put on a less scary avatar, but not because you wish so.

You have serious problems Peter and I am not shy to go public with that.

You do not belong here!

I urge you to log off for ever!

//Felix
                              Last edited by Felix; 12-06-2009, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Come on guys, Felix is right- the band itself is wrong. If you want to collect cufftitles, study the weave, materials, and consistency of the bands first, then move on to an analysis of the embroidery. The band material is too coarse, not smooth, tight, or regular enough. Just order a better quality repro band to compare...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X