Ssts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ssts

Hi -i gone disturb your all if possible? My question-i have a chance to buy a "orginal" ring....and most importat-how much is cost (prox)this kind of ring?-i m asking because guy wants very unreal price -i mean too expensiv......and next maybe you all gone help me to find out that is orginal one or not -but i can send pictures just on e-mail because i have no rights to put pictures on this website ...any way thanks for help...

Sign up for a free outside website such as photobucket and you can post pics that way. Just post the link they give u into the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by themilitaryman View Post
      Sign up for a free outside website such as photobucket and you can post pics that way. Just post the link they give u into the forum.
      If you use photobucket for Third Reich photos they will delete your account.

Comment

Tinypic.com is a quick and easy service to use!

Comment

You could become a paying member and upload your photos right to this site.

Bob Hritz
          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyS View Post
            If you use photobucket for Third Reich photos they will delete your account.

Ha, never seen that pic before. Yeah I had my account deleted twice from them but so far my new one is still active with my TR pics..... Knock on wood!

Comment

very funny pic!

Comment

Originally posted by themilitaryman View Post
                Ha, never seen that pic before. Yeah I had my account deleted twice from them but so far my new one is still active with my TR pics..... Knock on wood!
                That pic is my creation

There are many other alternatives to those a-holes at photobucket.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X