Skull prices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skull prices!

Sorry, having problems, I will try this again later.

Chris
    Last edited by SScollector; 10-27-2009, 09:29 PM.

skull prices? going up as we all can see - very sad for the collector, but good times for the dealer.

at this rate it'll be hard to afford a decent one in a few years from now.

Comment

or Chris has the actual price list of the skull listed by rzm? now let's see them if it is !!

Comment

HAt

Will Skull Prices get so Bad that I have to buy a whole pesky Visor just so I can take off the Skull and put it on a little display stand??

Comment

it won't get that bad, loose skulls could still be acquire at reasonable prices at least for now

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Will Skull Prices get so Bad that I have to buy a whole pesky Visor just so I can take off the Skull and put it on a little display stand??

Comment

I was watching an auction and a tomback rzm m1/52 just sold for about 1950 and change plus commission ....these little buggers are expensive but sometimes you can get them at a fraction, it is all in the luck of the draw....they made hundreds of thousands of them, so they are out there...but what does everybody want when they collect German items...they want SS ..it was always that way....as an old time dealer told me years ago, "everybody wants SS yet everybody is scared of it," and the same is true today in a sense with the problems with the copies...so I guess when you get a real skull the price is up there....also the dollars was at 1.5 Euros last Friday, I did not check since then but that was the weakest ever vs the Euro so if you factor that in the buyers with Euros to spend are getting these skulls at a discount vs a Euro of around 1.27? dollars back at the time of the SOS. I do not however think a very weakened US dollar is good thing overall. Anyway John will stop going blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              !

Comment

M1/52 are not that hard to find, but the others are.
                I experienced that the Assmann skull is now hard to find, the zimmermann also. The RZM 52 and 254/42 even more. But the hardest to find in my opinion is the S.P 40.

Comment

now that the prices are up, the fakers will want to fake it better.
                  DAMN!

Comment

The fakes will always be detected, We'll work on that!

Comment

its hard enough trying to buy a relic skull nowadays

Comment

Yeah! Fritztk, the master of SSTK relics! You may know very well what's going on with relic skulls. Also faked, of course... Wherever the money is, there are the forgers... That's the price we have to pay for having such an expensive hobby.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X