X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS TK collar tabs real??

Hello members,

would like to know if they are real or a "real fake"

I have my serious concerns if they are real!

please let me know and if real value??

rgds

Hello,
    I'm sorry, but IMO it 's a fake, when you have some original in hands you can see clearly the difference.
    At the moment the market is full of this fake vertical tabs.
    Lorenz

Comment

Pardon my question - were these TK tabs ever made horizontally? or were all skulls always slanted to the tab?

Comment

this market with the fake EM skulls is more the full ... but gladly they don't make em right

Comment

RZM Tag

The RZM tag is rediculous.

Comment

Latest fake, but there getting closer.

Comment

Getting closer

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
              Latest fake, but there getting closer.
              I don't see that, sorry. Looks like they are getting further away.

Comment

The RZM tag has been easily faked by using old paper with a photocopy in the late 80s. so...RZM tags can be faked just as easily.

Comment

Hello Gents,

the Totenkopf Collar Tabs above belongs to me and I have buy this about 2 years ago from a good friend of my and he was not sure of these CT are 100% original but it was my decision to buy these ones then I had good feelings with these tabs but now I hear that my decision was not right and all of you declares these CT as fake but is there anyone who can let me see pictures of good ones then I can not believe that these Collar Tabs are fake but I hope you can help me with your knowledge?
                  Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Ron.

Comment

Ron, i have had advice that other than web resources, a good book for reference might be the one by Hayes on SS Regalia.

Comment

thanks guys for all your iput.

cheers
                      shootyourshot

Comment

Originally posted by Military View Post
                        Ron, i have had advice that other than web resources, a good book for reference might be the one by Hayes on SS Regalia.
                        and can you be concrete?

Comment

The tab pictured above is a fake that came out of Europe (france to be exact) about two years ago. I agree with everyone else, there have been plenty of real examples posted in past threads. If you study them, then you will definately see the differences. Regards, Grant.

Comment

Thanks for your help and information, I am looking for more and better information about Totenkopf Collar Tabs then on this moment I will waith to sell this set then I will not sell replica,s to other collectors.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Comment

Tabs

A VERY bothersome aspect of the rank tab is that the buckrum IS similar to original buckrum used on later SA and SS tabs. I wonder if the fakers are cannibalizing less expensive SA tabs and using the buckrum to try to pass off phony SS ones !! ??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X