UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS Leitheft - some new unseen ones for my collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The brooch you are refering to is pictured on the front cover of the book: "Die Silberschmiede der SS - Otto und Karolina Gahr" by Meyer/Schildt (Schildt is pseudonym) and represents with it´s four horseheads one of three different prototypes of the SS-motherbrooch - designed kind of like the brooch the RF-SS presented to his wife (not to Gudrun, his daughter) before the outbreak of war.
    Because of the war the project has never been realized - nonetheless documents regarding Gahr are scarce enough anyway.

Although they focused more and more on manufacturing (yes, not producing) Ehrenringe they must have made a wider range of specialties like official and privat orders of high-ranking SS-members and party members which seem to be totally undiscovered yet or just being destroyed or still within some families.

Yet I never had the chance to examine a piece of Gahr jewelry yet - most pieces lately being auctioned by well-known auction houses are just junk.

Comment

SS en religie - Nachenius

I found this one this week.. does anyone knew this book before? I never saw it.
      ed. Storm - Amsterdam

Comment

Hi Luc,

I have seen some before.They are considered as one of the rarest brochures you can find.I believe there is another version in another colour on the frontpage.

regards,

Etienne

Comment

Luc, Congratulations! ARe there any pictures in this? and can you briefly tell the subject matter in more depth than the title explains? Very nice, have never seen that before!

Comment

Another one..
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. R View Post
              Luc, Congratulations! ARe there any pictures in this? and can you briefly tell the subject matter in more depth than the title explains? Very nice, have never seen that before!

No reply?

Comment

sorry...
                no picture in the book and religie = religion, so ss and religion

Comment

A scarce one with the camo cover..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X