Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Polizei cuff title request

Hello all,

I have read in a few books about a first model SS Polizei cuff title that had a small police eagle embroidered on it instead of the text "SS-Polizei Division" like later models. I have never seen a picture of one on or off a uniform, and wondered if these actually existed? Has anyone here ever seen one of these or own one? I would love to see some pics of them.

Thanks!

This one?

Comment

I believe this incredibly rare cuff title is the final pattern. I have only seen one in my years of collecting and it was already sold.

Bob Hritz
      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

I have to concur with Bob, I do believe this was seen at one of the Max shows in Monroeville about 8-9 years ago. I would have bought it at the pirce quoted but it was already sold. Fantastic cufftitle in the flesh.

Greg

Comment

Oh my goodness that cuff title is beautiful!!!!! What a jem you have there, I guess they do really exist then. From the pics it appears to be bevo like the other SS titles, thats extremely nice.

You definately have a piece of art right there. Thanks for posting that!

Comment

Originally posted by A.Alston View Post
            Oh my goodness that cuff title is beautiful!!!!! What a jem you have there, I guess they do really exist then. From the pics it appears to be bevo like the other SS titles, thats extremely nice.

You definately have a piece of art right there. Thanks for posting that!
            It's not mine. I just borrowed the photo and I guess the guy who owns that website also owns the cuff title.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X