Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max certified dealer what does it mean ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Wood View Post
    Sal,
    I did not really want to get into names i just wanted to know about what if anything this program really stands for, like has ANYONE ever been removed? did it work at first? is it just open to US dealers?

Also that thread is still there just not pinned to the top of the forum, there is a link to it in http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=271657

cheers
    Gary
    Gary, in the case with CG the hearing never happened despite Kris' efforts. I can not think of a situation that would have been more deserving of a hearing, so my guess would be that only smaller fish get caught in that net.

Best, Sal

Comment

The bottom feeders seem to slip through the net somehow.

Comment

Max

Inspires Confidence ! NOT.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Inspires Confidence ! NOT.
          Lookin at it from here (europe) I can say that I would laugh at anybody replying to this question "Is this item original IYHO?" with "I'm a MAX certified dealer, misbeliver!".

I don't trust this kind of US-style hugeglobalmarketmilitariacapitalism "lose 45 kilos in 3 weeks only for 4.99$"!

The "Commitee"?????!!
          Are we still collecting or are we planning to rule the world?

No respect at all from me.

Comment

It does mean nothing for me, on the other hand I have enough buyer examples as well
            Last edited by Robert H; 09-29-2009, 09:24 AM.

Comment

What is most pathetic about MAX Certification is that a potentially good program was destroyed by MAX leadership who have chosen to not follow the rules they wrote. I take that back. What is most pathetic is MAX leaderships feeling that they are being unfairly picked on by those who expected them to walk the talk of their program. Hold on - I take that back again. What is most pathetic are the moral imbeciles who look the other way in hope of some benefit for standing for nothing. Take your choice I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by sszza2 View Post
                What is most pathetic about MAX Certification is that a potentially good program was destroyed by MAX leadership who have chosen to not follow the rules they wrote. I take that back. What is most pathetic is MAX leaderships feeling that they are being unfairly picked on by those who expected them to walk the talk of their program. Hold on - I take that back again. What is most pathetic are the moral imbeciles who look the other way in hope of some benefit for standing for nothing. Take your choice I guess.
                Thats great at least at home weve only got gordon brown to worry about

maybe they should rename it the mad max.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Schulterklappen View Post
                  Evidently, one of them doesn't care too much for the WAF. From their website:

"However one of the down sides has been the problem of Internet forums. The basic concept of a forum where people can get together either physically or electronically and discuss matters that interest them cannot be judged a bad thing. The main problem with the Internet forum is that we have various groups of people from all parts of the globe talking about items that they have never seen in the physical sense. We constantly have items sent to us via email images for us to pass judgement on. We always reply but never give a judgement, our standard reply is “It is impossible, even with the technology of today, to make judgements on items that we cannot physically hold in our hands, it would be totally unprofessional.” Photograph images are stolen from Companies websites, placed on Internet Forums with various groups of people, many of which are so-called “NEW EXPERTS” who in the past have probably never even attended a major arms fair, never viewed another good collection, never visited an auction house, and making comments and passing judgement on items they have never held in their hands. This is an impossible function to perform. Collecting militaria is not solely about the technical aspect of an item, it is about the feel, the history, even the smell. Because of these events we advise all our web site viewers to make their own judgements on items when they actually receive them or view them and not to be influenced by comments made ostensibly by groups of Internet Forum contributors who have very little or no experience"
                  Thought not by a MAX dealer, I found this amusing.

"Here, pictured above, is our perception of many of the forum experts. Not all of them are like this. Interspersed among them are examples such as this guy typifies. There are a lot of these “x-spurts” out there. Some of them are great for excellent advice as to the relics we love. Others, personified by the likes of the fellow pictured above, are just “x-spurts,” nothing more. ‘X,’ as we know, is the unknown factor in algebra, while ‘spurt’ is the noise a drip makes when it is under pressure in other terminology. These people are, for a great part, armchair warriors, who cast aspersions on their betters for reasons of jealousy, avarice, and undeserved self-glorification. They have attacked most of the established and reputable dealers in the business hoping, like in the memorable film, Song of the South, that the Tar Baby will stick! But most serious collectors know the real reasons that these sowers of dissention do what they do. As we have stated, there are some decent and well-known people on some of the forums, but, unfortunately, there are few and when they make their feelings and true expertise known, they are usually banned from these moronic chit-chats. We at Germania will always honor our customers and see to their needs. We will listen to legitimate complaints and honor our written commitments, but, if we see that our customer has come to us because forum “x-spurts” have made untrue and detrimental statements about a listed item, then I will assure you that we will not be intimidated or moved unless we know the advisor to be an honorable person who probably has fallen into disgrace by his participation in one of these non-thinking tanks. As to the “x-spurts,” what is it about cyber defamation and sysop liability that you don’t understand? Caveat!"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X