From which dearler should I buy an authentic Totenkopf Honor Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From which dearler should I buy an authentic Totenkopf Honor Ring

I have seen so many of these rings out there, from ebay to bankrupt museums, all claim it's authenticity. However from which dearler should I buy it from? So far I think Craig Gottlieb Militaria is the most reputable one because he's written a book on the subject (even though I don't have his book). Please no silly replies. This is super important to me, there will be a substantial amount of money.
    Before I forget how much should I pay for it? I guess it's average price. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kibutz; 09-26-2009, 07:01 PM.

Originally posted by kibutz View Post
    So far I think Craig Gottlieb Militaria is the most reputable one because he's written a book on the subject
    Cough, cough, splutter, splutter

Comment

Is it 1 April???

Comment

Hello to India

Look at this thread.
        http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=377828
        before you make a decision about C Gottlieb. I am an outsider on the subject as well but would think twice about this whole situation.

This dealer is probably your best bet. If you ask me.
        http://www.germanwarbooty.com/main.htm

Comment

The most reliable/trustworthy is Andy at militarynut.
          The California route is NOT reccomended.Much to much
          controversy.JMO
          Seiler

Comment

You havnt done your homework so you must be on a wind up

Comment

I LOVE india...Where you from...I spent time there after University.

Comment

regards johan
                Originally posted by David Fettes View Post
                Cough, cough, splutter, splutter

Comment

Andy (militarynut) is the one I would choose. He has several to choose from and all come with Don Boyle's Certificate of Authenticity and Don wrote TWO books on the SS Honor Rings years ago.

In my opinion, shared by many...The other authors book is not edited well and is not factual in it's content. You need to be very careful in any dealing with that guy.

With these rings resale must be an important factor. With the other author's goods, you may have a serious problem as he has had some rings that Mr. Boyle refused (in writing) to certify as being real.

Read up on the threads and you will see this subject has been well discussed. Then, make your decision. A mistake in this area will be very costly. VERY!

Comment

Originally posted by kingtiger View Post
                    Andy (militarynut) is the one I would choose. He has several to choose from and all come with Don Boyle's Certificate of Authenticity and Don wrote TWO books on the SS Honor Rings years ago.

In my opinion, shared by many...The other authors book is not edited well and is not factual in it's content. You need to be very careful in any dealing with that guy.

With these rings resale must be an important factor. With the other author's goods, you may have a serious problem as he has had some rings that Mr. Boyle refused (in writing) to certify as being real.

Read up on the threads and you will see this subject has been well discussed. Then, make your decision. A mistake in this area will be very costly. VERY!
                    Very good advice and I agree that Andy is the go to guy if I was in the market for a ring.

Comment

I agree, Andy at militarynut.com is an honest guy and he is close with Don Boyle and he knows his stuff and has been buying and selling honor rings for years...I give him a hearty recommendation

...and I also recommend my good friend Bill Shea at therupturedduck.com ..he is a top notch fellow and gentleman and knows his stuff and I heartily recommend him as he is top notch and has been for decades....

Best,

J

Comment

I have a feeling this was a Loaded Question......

Comment

Ring

ANDY at Militarynut. He doesn't sell ANY totenkopfrings without Don Boyle's certificate.

Comment

This gy posted the same question in the community forum and the Wehrmacht uniform forum. Intuition should tell anyone with common sense this is not what it appears to be.

Comment

Does anyone know of a Trusted Dealer where I can Purchase an NSKK Hunlein Honor dagger?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X