Got this with an SS item. What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this with an SS item. What is it?

Hi all. I picked up a nice SS item the other day and this was in the package with it. Anybody have any idea what it is? I realize this is basically an SS cloth forum but I thought since it came with an SS item someone might have an idea. Thanks!

Mike
    Attached Files

other side
    Attached Files

Comment

It's not a star of David if that's what you're thinking ?

Ian.

Comment

Maybe a cloth tag for a jew?

Cheers Ty

Comment

No, I knew that it wasn't a star of David. There's traces of army green paint on it so I assume that it's something military related.

Mike

Comment

I am really curious about the other ss items that were in the same bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Niederlande View Post
              I am really curious about the other ss items that were in the same bunch
              It was an aluminum overcoat chit.

Comment

I seems to be Alien money that was found in Roswell in 1947 .
                The SS had a facility built after the war there to test flying machines caputrued in Poland during the opening months of the war that came from Mars .
                This is Martain Money as used by SS members for specially adapted Coke vending machines .
                Check out The new Schiffer book that is being realised called .....
                SS and UFOs the real truth .....part 1 .

I hope this helps

owen

Comment

i knew it.... the ss wore satanic pentagrams just like me

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post
                    The SS had a facility built after the war there to test flying machines caputrued in Poland during the opening months of the war that came from Mars .
                    This is Martain Money as used by SS members for specially adapted Coke vending machines .

I hope this helps

owen

I thought they were building and testing those in the Arctic.

Mike

Comment

They were but their mothers said it was to far away and that they might be afraid of the dark in winter .

Comment

Ahhhh, poor wittle fellers.

Comment

I hope this helps

owen
                          Finally something that makes sense.

Comment

owen

Too funny.

Comment

Vintage belt-buckle . . . Nikki Sixx, circa 1983.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X