No announcement yet.

Another entry for the Dachau depot story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting photo and great history and prof in itself! And of course a very nice vet doc to go with the fez!

You bought the cap Brad?
    I though you said at one point back in time that you would not want any items from Dachau.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
    Felix

P.s. There has been a lot of junk sold at manions but also lot of good stuff. As always, you got to know what you buy!

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
      Very interesting photo and great history and prof in itself! And of course a very nice vet doc to go with the fez!

You bought the cap Brad?
      I though you said at one point back in time that you would not want any items from Dachau.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
      Felix

P.s. There has been a lot of junk sold at manions but also lot of good stuff. As always, you got to know what you buy!
      No, I didn't buy it. I simply posted the image here for those who, like me, would find it interesting. I hope whoever bought the fez appreciates the significance of the photo, so that it is properly saved and not simply thrown in a box, or, worse, discarded. As you pointed out, I have no interest in Dachau pieces personaly, but that photo is a valuable piece of the story, which needs to be preserved.

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
        No, I didn't buy it. I simply posted the image here for those who, like me, would find it interesting. I hope whoever bought the fez appreciates the significance of the photo, so that it is properly saved and not simply thrown in a box, or, worse, discarded. As you pointed out, I have no interest in Dachau pieces personaly, but that photo is a valuable piece of the story, which needs to be preserved.
        Just thought you changed your mind! It happens. I respect your choice though.

Again, thanks for sharing.

//Felix

Comment

Originally posted by derek View Post
          Robin, there is a superb series of shots of GI's in May 1945 showing them with all kinds of SS booty, but unfortunately the owner does not wish them to be made public.
          A great pity!

Comment

Would anyone be interested in seeing the photo's we took at Dachau ?

We loaded all our tour photo's onto one laptop from which we'll have discs on Tuesday.

Ian

Comment

I would love to see the photos.
              "Activity! Activity! Speed! I greet you."
              -Napoleon to Massena, advancing on Landshut, April 18, 1809

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X