VT cap with worried looking TK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VT cap with worried looking TK

I am considering buying this VT cap without the early eagle on the left side. Can anyone tell me if it is original ( it looks ok to me but that isn't saying much) I am a bit suspicious about the TK button he has a bit of a worried look on his face unlike the once I have seen on this forum also no RZM but it is being sold as a early VT cap so possibly before the RZM marky was introduced?

The S ring seems to be present

What is the max amount you should spend on a cap like this in this condition?

First up the panicky skull button.

the cap

I am sorry to create another is this original thread I try to find out as much as possible and judge by that but I'd rather get some second opinions somewhere before splashing out cash

Thank you and kind regards

Comment

Hi,

the TK is a poor fake. As for the cap I would personaly pass.

Comment

Never buy from Ebay some SS Stuff :-) 24 Hours as it run out the price is 22,50 Euros, thats say all i think.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisson007 View Post
          Never buy from Ebay some SS Stuff :-) 24 Hours as it run out the price is 22,50 Euros, thats say all i think.

Yeah I thought it was low as well,but I am a poor college student and my only hope of ever grabbing anything for a decent none whole year college tuition fee is either ebay or robbery

EDIT: BTW could anyone tell me whats wrong with the cap? I thought the TK looked odd since it didn't resemble the period buttons. But have no idea why the cap is bad,apart from the condition and possible exaggerated fading of the spot where once the the eagle patch would have been.
          Last edited by Lupara; 08-10-2009, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post
            Yeah I thought it was low as well,but I am a poor college student and my only hope of ever grabbing anything for a decent none whole year college tuition fee is either ebay or robbery
            Better robbery than this one

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post

EDIT: BTW could anyone tell me whats wrong with the cap? I thought the TK looked odd since it didn't resemble the period buttons. But have no idea why the cap is bad,apart from the condition and possible exaggerated fading of the spot where once the the eagle patch would have been.

wool, taylor, seams...

Comment

Save your money and study before buying

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X