Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullion TK Collar Tab for review

Hey

Could I get some opinions on this tab if you please. This is a left hand rank scull tab as you can tell. It's not mine, but since we don't see that side too often I thought I would check.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cary milligan; 08-08-2009, 08:03 PM. Reason: add more verbage

another

Attached Files

Comment

Back

back
      Attached Files

Comment

No worries about this tab Maker was possible 408.
        This one came out from the possible biggest TV/TK lot that was ever found.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
          No worries about this tab Maker was possible 408.
          This one came out from the possible biggest TV/TK lot that was ever found.
          definitly a very nice tab! what lot was that? what else was in the lot?

Comment

Very rare tab...I hope you have its mate too.

Comment

Lovely tab

Comment

No worries

Now worries, it was a helluva haul. I grabbed all the rare ass **** I could and the Russkies got the open collar and black Uniform. I had no chance at those Babies. Now let's not talk about the Cufftitle that was on the Blackie................................

I just realized that Herr Hassler has spotted the handwerk of the 408 embroidery firm.....awww you know the L....O.....N......G.....B.....O.....N......E...... .R.....!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Now worries, it was a helluva haul. I grabbed all the rare ass **** I could and the Russkies got the open collar and black Uniform. I had no chance at those Babies. Now let's not talk about the Cufftitle that was on the Blackie................................
                  oh do....

Comment

I just realized that Herr Hassler has spotted the handwerk of the 408 embroidery firm.....awww you know the L....O.....N......G.....B.....O.....N......E...... .R.....!
                    Dr. S, please do tell / show us more of this helluva haul
                    Last edited by Niederlande; 08-09-2009, 02:44 PM. Reason: bad english

Comment

..............you know the L....O.....N......G.....B.....O.....N......E...... .R.....!
                      Like this?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here it is in situ..................
                        Attached Files

Comment

Title

Title that was with the Blackie was 1st pattern bullion SS Totenkopfverbaende.

Comment

Come on Doc lets hear and see some details .........

Comment

Alles

Thats all I know, honest. I got no pics. Well, except of what I grabbed. Two sources confirmed the Deal with the Russians. I never had a chance at the Tunics. The rare NCO Skull band I showed you before came from this haul. Along with 3 flatwire type 2 bands. All the pics of what was available are on Martin's Site.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X