X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Black Corner

Some of my newest aquisitions. Hope you like my "dark corner!"

very nice.
    I would have them proudly in my collection....(3 of those I dont have, yet) .
    Please put them in acid free mylar comic book bags with acid-free "cardboard" backings if you can.
    They certainly deserve good care.

Comment

Hi ,

Thanks for showing.I really like the artwork

Etienne

Comment

Excellent display!

Comment

thanks all!

Michael, which ones do you not have? I cannot believe you don't have them all!

I'd be interested in seeing more covers by Hans Klocker! Anyone have other examples?

Comment

Regarding the "stellar" looking cover...the inside cover indicates the following:

"for the title page we selected the symbol of the eternity, the endless spiral from the treasure of Germanic symbols."

I thought that was interesting in the context of the SS.

Comment

Most excellent!

Comment

Fantastic niche stuff.

Comment

first class

Comment

Yes, that´s indeed good literature.

The spiral can be found as a decoration many times in Wewelsburg Castle (as an ornament on the floor made of typical westphalian type of stones - "Stadtlohner Riemchen" which are partially side-products when burning ceramics - and made out of iron by the SS-Burgschmiede as being a part of the iron lamp in front of the former janitor´s house beside the Otten´s Hof.

The SS-architect Walter Franzius created this lamp in combination with the smiths and - interestingly enough - defines it´s interpretation in an article in one of the issues of a westphalian magazine in 1937.

Comment

The spiral was also described in the writings of Willigut. Those who know this will have come across his writings on it.

Comment

Leftheit.

Hallo,

Interesting lecture

P.W.

Comment

A great display that hearkens back to the Germanic past.

Comment

NICE!

Capt, may I see a bigger definition scan of the Jufest 1942 postcard (Is it a postcard?)?

Best Regards

Comment

T.K.
                              It is a named bookplate from the Dutch SS - Lehrgang. I will get a scan up.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X