X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS? HBT Tunic 43

Hello Friends

please help me, can be it SS HBT Tunic?

Can be learn something from rbnr number?

IMO breast eagle and army tabs was not applied.

Last edited by Milan Gard; 08-01-2009, 09:50 AM.

SS-jacket??

Big coincidence that just on the place where the ss-armeagle would have been, is a big stain (so the place of the eagle is highlighted!!!) That's the way fakers make you believe it's a real one.......
    IMO this is a normal Wehrmacht drillich jacket (6 buttons on front). It's just what you want to believe, so other "positive"opinions will occur. But I say:

gr

Comment

Originally posted by ton g View Post
      Big coincidence that just on the place where the ss-armeagle would have been, is a big stain (so the place of the eagle is highlighted!!!) That's the way fakers make you believe it's a real one.......
      IMO this is a normal Wehrmacht drillich jacket (6 buttons on front). It's just what you want to believe, so other "positive"opinions will occur. But I say:

gr
      I highlight place (for sleeve eagle and stamp) with water itself, that it was better to see, the stain is from water

Comment

Hello
        Considering the SS also used them , it is possible it is a good one .
        If you could old the tunic to the light ( where a WH/LW eagle would have sewn) and see traces od sewing , then it used to be a WH one and not SS .
        Regards
        P-Y

Comment

I agree with P-Y...it's very possibly a good one. I like that there has been several sets of shoulder loops or bridles as indicated by the stitch marks.

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat de Fer View Post
            Hello
            Considering the SS also used them , it is possible it is a good one .
            If you could old the tunic to the light ( where a WH/LW eagle would have sewn) and see traces od sewing , then it used to be a WH one and not SS .
            Regards
            P-Y
            Originally posted by Richard P View Post
            I agree with P-Y...it's very possibly a good one. I like that there has been several sets of shoulder loops or bridles as indicated by the stitch marks.

Richard
            Hello friends, thx for comments

I updated pictures

area for breast eagle, transparently

area for sleeve eagly, no water used

area for stamp with size..., no water used

Comment

Hello
              IMHO , you have a good one here , no trace of ever having been a WH first .
              Regards
              P-Y

Comment

Hello
                IMHO , you have a good one here , no trace of ever having been a WH first .
                Regards
                P-Y
                Thx for opinion , and other opinions?

Comment

imho isn't water that done stain.
                  where is stain htb is harder? If yes... it could be a blood stain cause the colour is quite the same.
                  Moreover if was a stain of water... for sure the sign of eagle couldn't so visible. Water isn't dense...

and the other big stain (stamps) have a contour defined. too much (?)

It could be an SS jacket... or a well done job.

The circle? It's too high for a driver badge... it's only a photo effect?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
                    imho isn't water that done stain.
                    where is stain htb is harder? If yes... it could be a blood stain cause the colour is quite the same.
                    Moreover if was a stain of water... for sure the sign of eagle couldn't so visible. Water isn't dense...

and the other big stain (stamps) have a contour defined. too much (?)

It could be an SS jacket... or a well done job.

The circle? It's too high for a driver badge... it's only a photo effect?

Comment

i hope i'm more clear.

...second point: if the oval sign is real... why stain doesn't overcome in eagle point as on the oval point?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
                        i hope i'm more clear.

...second point: if the oval sign is real... why stain doesn't overcome in eagle point as on the oval point?
                        Hello
                        No stains ! already explained by the owner , done with water in order to highlight these areas .
                        P-Y

Comment

Nice "stone-wash-like"-looking tunic and I love the color! I have good feelings about this tunic too but at the same time not too confident in it. I would expect to see darker color in the areas where tabs and the sleeve eagle would have been. Agree with viva_giulio "could be an SS jacket... or a well done job".

Comment

Hello
                            No stains ! already explained by the owner , done with water in order to highlight these areas .
                            P-Y
                            very sorry about my english.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X