Stolen photo's Allach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen photo's Allach

This appears to be stolen photo's being used to sell an Ebay item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Allach-rare-Germ...d=p3286.c0.m14

$16,995.00 !!!

Would this be that valuable???

Tom

Comment

No, its too high. But it is worth 5 figures and is listed for sale at 12k on a dealer site. It would be a no brainer if not for the sword break. It had a start bid on Empire of 7500.00 and did not sell which was amazing. But market is tough. Looking at the description now though and could be the dealer, but to list it 5k above your web price would be strange.
      Last edited by Vid; 07-28-2009, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Who is going to pay that kind of money to a 2 feedback seller?

Comment

I have just been told that these photo's have been stolen and seller does not own the piece.

Comment

incredible. i think its better someone send ebay a mail(warning).

Comment

It was reported 3 times on 3 different points. An off the auction deal could be costly here.

Comment

With all the bad crap that gets sold on Ebay and this thing is still listed after being hammered with reports.

Please report this item if you have time.

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by Vid View Post
                  With all the bad crap that gets sold on Ebay and this thing is still listed after being hammered with reports.

Kris
                  I will report it but I doubt ebay will do anything about it as long as they can make a buck its all the same to them.

I once saw a nihonto ( antique japanese sword) on ebay and the pictures were taken directly from a book I owned about the subject. Reported it showed them the pictures and they did jack all about it and the sword sold for 1400GBP.

Same with chinese antiques ( I have many many hobbies) a Chinese seller copied pictures from a respected ebay seller and tried to sell it as his own items.,the seller didn't even bother to photoshop the sellers store tags out of the picture. Ebay removed the listings but didn't ban the seller from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid View Post

Kris
                    Kris,
                    I see the auction has now ended, I wonder how many times it was reported!

I see though ebay is still true to form and did F/A

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X