Just for Fun - c. 1965 SS Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for Fun - c. 1965 SS Tab

No-question purchase in c. 1965 when the (now deceased) owner was in college. Next post for reverse.
    Last edited by Antiquefrog; 07-19-2009, 05:51 PM.

I feel it

I love it ! Junk or Crunk? Me says Crunk !!! It just has that been there hit the Gay Bar Scene "Look".

Comment

I have one of these runic tabs that I bought back then as well, though I think my purchase date was a little closer to '68 (and I still own it, along with several other cloth and metal reproductions of the era).

This is pretty typical of the quality of what the fakes looked like back then, there was no confusion as to whether they were real or not. Of course, back then a real runic tab would've only been a couple of dollars, so it's not like their was a rush by the fakers to cash in, as there is today. As I recall, I bought my runic tab by mail order and they were sold as reproductions, along with other cheesy items the same company offered, most of which was biker themed (like chromed German helmets). I don't recall where they advertised, but it may have been a comic book, monster magazine, etc.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X