Overseas skull button on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overseas skull button on ebay

If i knew this button was going to sell for 200.00 i would have bid , but its good that someone got a nice deal on the skull...
    Attached Files

Now THAT was a bargain!

Bob Hritz
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

I considered bidding, but I didn't like the looks of the reverse side in the photo he sent me (below). I have seen several marking variations by this maker (runes and number both in and not in circles), but the shape and size of these runes are different than any other I have ever encountered and, despite the differences in markings, I have never seen an example in which the runes and maker number were crooked. Regardless of whether they are in circles or not, they are always aligned in such a way so that the bottom of the individual markings are toward the outside edge, whereas, on this one, they are misaligned. Because of these differences, I chose to not take a chance on this one. I may have made a mistake, but I prefer to err on the side of caution!
      Attached Files

Comment

skulls

point well taken on the marks brad , to me this is a 100% good skull , ive had one skull marked like this one that was in a lot of items i purchased from a vet , so i would be very comfortable with this style of marks .

Comment

SS set

Here is what you are refering to as the more acceptable style of marks , i do not have a pic of the other one i had but i will possibly find a pic in my stored pics for comparison.
          Attached Files

Comment

Mark

Here is another that i do not own , but is an acceptable skull marking
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X