Current value of an SS Fez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current value of an SS Fez

What is the current value of a fez. general price range. i don;t have it or have even seen it, but a friend's father has one and he was asking me about it. He was more curious as his father is not ready to sell it or any thing like that (darn it). This is not my area, so any info would be appreciated. He liberated from Dachau if I have the story straight.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Maybe one day I'll get an invitation to see it. If so, I will taake pics.

Originally posted by teutonen(Jeff) View Post
    What is the current value of a fez. general price range. i don;t have it or have even seen it, but a friend's father has one and he was asking me about it. He was more curious as his father is not ready to sell it or any thing like that (darn it). This is not my area, so any info would be appreciated. He liberated from Dachau if I have the story straight.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Maybe one day I'll get an invitation to see it. If so, I will taake pics.
    red or green color?

Comment

I did not ask (stupid me), on the color.

Comment

any opinions?

Comment

I think I have seen them for around these prices. These are avarege prices and not what the top dealers might ask.

Red = 1000-1200
          Green 1500-2000

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
            I think I have seen them for around these prices. These are avarege prices and not what the top dealers might ask.

Red = 1000-1200
            Green 1500-2000
            i agree

Comment

About 1 in 1000 of these are real. I know it is reportedly from a Vet but check the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                About 1 in 1000 of these are real. I know it is reportedly from a Vet but check the story.
                So... 999 of the 1000 are fakes? A bit to much I think??

Comment

HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH????? billbert
                  I m quite sure if the story is true the fez is real.. slight differences but the REAL fezs are pretty much all the same with slight variations in sweatband and insignias........

Comment

I have one if i good remember i have paid 1000$ or so,i dont like it at all ,but its looks so funny ,so i cant walk away from one

Comment

Red fez: 900-1200 Dollars

Green Fez: 1400-1800 dollars

That s the prices i seen them selling

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                        About 1 in 1000 of these are real.
                        Absurd.

Comment

Thanks Guys. I appreciate the input. I did meet him this past weekend and talked to him (more on general time in the service vs what he had, as it wasn't the righ time. He did tell me about a P38 he had that was damaged by a bullet. He ended up in Linz Austria at the end of the war.

If I were to get invited to his house, I will take pics.

Jeff

Comment

Almost all found in US veterans hands are made the same way, as they were all taken from Dachau. What I see a lot of lately are original fez's with stripped insignia....
                            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

The prices quoted above sound right to me, if there is a sweatband, and in above average condition. I've considered getting one, and have followed the prices over the last 3 or 4 yrs. However, they are pretty low on my collecting list. they are just so...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X