Is this original platanen no1 zeltbahn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Sorry to re-open this tread, but I have to inform all the WAF members to be verry carefull with member Antti615.
    He's trying to sell to multiple members his Nb.1 plane tree zeltbahn. I have confirmation from the buyer, this zelt is not any more in its possession since several weeks.
    It doesn't prevent it from offering me (and maybe some other members) his zelt last week. Once the money transferred, I assume that the seller will pretend that the package lost by post...

CAUTION! FRAUD ALERT! (I hold the exchange of PM's at the disposition of the moderators)

K.

Comment

Originally posted by supersix View Post
      Hi

Sorry to re-open this tread, but I have to inform all the WAF members to be verry carefull with member Antti615.
      He's trying to sell to multiple members his Nb.1 plane tree zeltbahn. I have confirmation from the buyer, this zelt is not any more in its possession since several weeks.
      It doesn't prevent it from offering me (and maybe some other members) his zelt last week. Once the money transferred, I assume that the seller will pretend that the package lost by post...

CAUTION! FRAUD ALERT! (I hold the exchange of PM's at the disposition of the moderators)

K.
      I would recommend to address the problem directly to the forum's moderators. Then they will probably approach the matter in a reasonable manner and might stop him from sending out messages through the forum.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by supersix View Post
        Hi

K.

For my defense,you offered 90 euro for splinter zelt,sold platan few days after making thread on this forum.What did you think that I would rip you off for 90 euro?
        Thanks for user Revy who trusted me and got his zelt fast.

Comment

Hi

Sorry, but we never talked about the splinter zeltbahn.
          For your defence, what would you say about that:

07-10-2009, 01:57 AM
          antti615

Re: Zeltbahn "Nb 1" pattern
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by supersix
          Hi antti
          I would say 900 euros would be a reallistic price.
          Thanks
          Stef

Quote:
          Originally Posted by antti615
          How much would you offer for that?

The highest offer is 950 eur by user revi

07-24-2009, 05:07 AM
          antti615

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          how much would you offer for it?
          07-24-2009, 05:31 AM
          supersix

As said, I think 900 euros would be a realistic price.
          Thanks
          Stef

Quote:
          Originally Posted by antti615
          how much would you offer for it?
          07-24-2009, 05:51 AM
          antti615

Sounds good,but im going camping for a week till august 3'th.would make a deal after that?

cheers

Comment

If I had offer for 950 why should i sell it to you for 900?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X