No announcement yet.

SD Sleeve Diamond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres a man named ed stark that has one for sale at the brass armadillo in denver off of I70 in the glass showcase section just inside the door, and he wants 200 for his, and its not listed as fake, seems the guy has a farily good reputation, if anyone knows him ..maybe he can enlighten us as to why . i also have one thats got padding , and is stitched in the diamond shape well done like a pocket to hold the padding piece, and it sure fooled me.

Comment

The Source?? How about Reddick's catalog, on page 11 pictured in color,- item 0105-128-401 for offzr in bevo flat-wire, or item 0105-128-403 for EM in lite-grey. Dealer wholesale is $2.oo each; however if you want 100+ on a roll, they are only $1.25 each. Wow,,, you can go big time & get yourself 100. Very well made, yes they are. See Reddick Enterprises @ the Max Show, or write to: Reddick Militaria, PO Box 847, Pottsboro, TX 75076.

Comment

Or better yet,,, go to www.reddickmilitaria.com, & have fun.

Comment

The bevo SD diamond sold by Reddick and others does not even remotely resemble Matt's flatwire example.
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X