No announcement yet.

Totenkopf latvian rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could never be a threat to any serious collector. Why not make some money? I can't see anybody actually wearing this ring in public.

Comment

I agree on the money part, but know a few who wear their repro TK rings to shows. Thanks ric , he did a decent job ..so if someone wants a decent ring , id say its a decent price. Being a machinist in the past the way he makes em has aalways been my theory for manufacturing...nice ring i agree. Thanks for posting it as i happened to run across the auction the other day, and wanted to see what the opinions were. I would rather have one in 14k white gold. What do you think ...id say 14k white would wear slower, as some cant wear silver. Maybe if you sent him enuf scrap white gold he would do it for the waste, and still only charge the 80. ...something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
        ...I would rather have one in 14k white gold. What do you think ...id say 14k white would wear slower, as some cant wear silver. Maybe if you sent him enuf scrap white gold he would do it for the waste, and still only charge the 80. ...something to think about.
        J.,

by emails it seems a nice guy to deal with, so that could be a good idea if you can't wear silver, btw white gold prevent oxidation if I remember well.

Ric

Comment

Hello, I tried to e-mail the guy using the e-mail published here but apparently is no longer valid. Do someone knows if the guy is still making these rings and have contact details?

Comment

Mia

He's been missing for some time.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...hlight=tk+ring

Comment

someone know: how can contact with Hapur ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X